Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk kya chahtha hai?

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
bittuji : chief aap chahthe kya ho?
rk :mujhe bhi aaj ghar jaakar yeh jauuunana hai ki akhir mein mein chahtha kya hai?he sai something like that ufff my answer was madhuuu,madhuuu
this isss ittt this is what called a madhubala episode worth watching
that sexy mubarak ho...hayeee,flying kiss ,drop and catch ufff hayee mein margayiii and andherA LIGHTER WOH BHI AWSOME I HAVE SEEN IT MANY SERIALS INCLUDING GEET FIR DELECIOUS LAGAAA.ab tho hogayi shuru khel isq or junoon ka mwaaah

bittugi seb se alergy hai ,sugar hai usko and rk uski band bajatha rahtha hai LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonymochidiangeljyotiNiharikaNeha777SnakeEyesShooting.Star-anoshka-sree.gattujakther7ForeverForUpriyachandCourageous_Leoabhaylovepia-BreakingDown-manidVina23Maria-caprikahkashansakinaRolzzArnav90Neelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hi, so true. iwas thinking exactly the same thing. Everything was cliche but still Rk's dialogue and thakipan gave new meaning and life to the scenesLOL...i am loving these scenes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmedsree.gattu

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nice post.

Was there a similar scene in Geet? Can't remember.

The one I recall was the one before the engagement when Maan sat by the window with a lit candle when the lights went off at the outhouse.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmed

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
the way he fed mithayi to a diabetic bittu ji was hilarious...all in all fab epi

mansiahmed

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Nice post.

Was there a similar scene in Geet? Can't remember.

The one I recall was the one before the engagement when Maan sat by the window with a lit candle when the lights went off at the outhouse.

dear geet ka dupatta ka tu maan ka saath love affair tha kahin na khin pasta hi rahta tha n i think candle scene to bohat sarah hain, remember the red sari one where pari organized a whole romantic scene for maan and khushi, wahan pa bhi tu candle thi, phir promo tha jis ma maan ka haath ma candle thi aur woh geet sa kahta hai ka ma tum sa mangani ka liya haan karwa ka rahon ga then he goes near her aur mombati haath sa bujha deta hai?

mansiahmedpippa

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
awsm epi agree i also thinked madhu ba la aaahhaaann!!

mansiahmed

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I SAW THESE SCENES IN DIFFERENT SHOWS ITS COMMON. BUT RK KA BITU JEE KO MATHI KHALANA HA HA HA. RK KO JUB BHI BINTO JEE KEY BAT BURI LAGTI HAY WO ISAY HE FORAN US KO SAZA DETA HAY. I FEE SORRY FOR BINTO JEE HE HAS REALLY PASSION FOR RKClap

mansiahmedsree.gattu

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Lagta hai aaj sabhi k heart par teer lag gaya Rishbala ka...

mansiahmed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index