Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1~Mr. N Miss. Cutter Ki Cute Luv Story~ (Page 4)

arsha_lover Groupbie
arsha_lover
arsha_lover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
awww i love d cp riya please update asap i will be waiting for saturday and ya thanks for pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaHayMurKreYa

RiyaHayMurKreYa IF-Rockerz
RiyaHayMurKreYa
RiyaHayMurKreYa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

A girl sleeping in her room which was fully messed up.. Some sunrays fall on her face.she turned over frm d side n kept d blanket on her face..it was none other than our princess kriya.. After sum time a li'l girl enter d room n said to herself ' '''oh no,aaj to toh mai gayi..isse pehle dii uthe tina sare toys right place pe rakh de.''she settled all d toys n look at d clock.. '10:00 a.m' she goes near kriya n try to wake her up.. 'di,di utho' kriya: sone do naa miss sweety pie..(kriya call tina sweety pie n tina call her cutie pie)

Tina:miss cutie pie no..it's already 10:00 a.m...(kriya wake up with a sudden shock)

kriya: wht?10:00 a.m aaj toh mei pakka late ho jaungi..cllge ka pehla din n aaj hi mein late..upar se sharon pick karne aa rahi hogi.(she take her towel n runs towards bathroom to get ready).(whereas in singhania's house our prince charming is still sleeping wid his million dollar smile on his face..lost in his dreams..his younger sister comes n try to wake him but rey is rey..lost in his dreams..

Riya: idea.(she goes to d washr0om n take a bucket half full of water n throws it over rey)

Rey: Riya a a..aaj toh tu gayi...(riya runs frm dere towards d stairs n rey also follow her but he slipped frm d last stair n shout ''oouch,maa isse samja lo  varna mein isse chodunga nahi'(n his eyes struck at the clock..)

Rey: 10:15 a.m. (he runs towards his room to get ready n shouting)''riya ki bachi tujhe toh mein baad mein dekhta hu''(Riya laughing over him..)

in ghai's house:  

kriya ready for college.she gives a kiss to her sis. N say''thnk u miss. Sweety pie.''to which tina rplies"my pleasure but meri fee''

kriya:i know,will take u for shopping in evening n wahan jo chahiye hoga le lena..(she bid tina n her mum bye) sharon reach kriya's house.. 

Kriya:hii,sharon..(opening d door of car n sits wid her)

sharon:hi (giving a smile)

sharon to driver: take us to d college plz... 

Driver:  yes mam.(sharon busy in her makeup)  

kriya:aab bas kar sharon.u'r luking hawtt n beautiful..sare ladke toh waise hi tujhe dekh kar faint ho jayenge.. Den why over makeup.. 

Sharon: thnx for d compliment babes..but u know i want to luk perfect n i luv makeup n shopping..

Kriya: acha shpping se yaad aaya..i want to buy some dresses for tina..n her b'day to cuming..

Sharon: ofcourse.. (dey reach college n get out of car,all boys drolling over sharon)

in singhania's house:

rey ready to leave n bid bye to his parents n sis..suddenly he remember sumthing,he turns back putting his right hand in his pocket.. Giving hint to his parents to be quiet wid a naughty smile on his face..n moves slowly n silently towards riya,n throw an artifical lizard over her.. Riya get scared.

Riya: bhaiya a a ,bhaiya a a, chipkali...  (All of dem chuckled except riya..riya making an angry face..dere was a pindrop silence den n after sumtime riya to laugh over her wid all of dem..she give a tight hug to rey n rey to hug her back..rey leaves wid swayam n reach college)

precap: frst meeting of kriyaansh n swaron...

pheww.. Done..

Sorry guys for so late but finally i updated d frst part..

sorry for errors b'coz updated through mobile..

n thnx for all u'r luvly comments.

.hope u all like it.. 

new readers  for pm's buddy me

Edited by Riyaluvka2s - 22 June 2013 at 1:05am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...iliveyouchandana29varshitha.h.nswaron10sushma96pkh.pmskreyaakshayshetty-swaron-Chaithra_Arshayusra.hashimarushiiiarchu395AabhiArShaJade_Preciousroshnithedivagrungta11malificientstar94KoolKatzalex714sharuKRArSha_TanHa23pinkypanrocksreet_26rubykriyansh-Monika-archisha06love-kreyadazzlingmanavid3fan4evaCHOCOLATEKRIYAlove_arshavaishukarthikaGayatriJethanishiksha_03sreya19roynebutaniya_dostiipuja_arshaanniemathiaskr--Ritu--Beautiful_King.....pujan.....-vaishnavimuralzona_malikprincessSoniaKeisha.shalini_arshaPihu.k11daisydee425Radiance.Fate.IntervinedCrazy4AshVikyogini64HR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicHimu_arshaKanchi..crazyskyluv_arshabluelashesdancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-anjali22Born2DanceMadhu_ArShaglmorous_diva.Vrushanholic.-spongy--Ocean.eyes-

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
awesome start...loved it very much
loved the sisters bonding and masti of riya and rey...mindblowing

RiyaHayMurKreYa

archu395 Groupbie
archu395
archu395

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
awesummm udate sooonSmile
n dunt 4gt 2 pm me...

RiyaHayMurKreYa

RiyaHayMurKreYa IF-Rockerz
RiyaHayMurKreYa
RiyaHayMurKreYa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_arsha

awesome start...loved it very much
loved the sisters bonding and masti of riya and rey...mindblowing
   thnk u n maine apna naam rakha hai toh masti toh hogi b'coz mujhe masti karna acha lagta hai
sharuKR Senior Member
sharuKR
sharuKR

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hey awesome cs and 1 chapter was also great! Plaz pm me the next Part and update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta.alleRiyaHayMurKreYa

Beautiful_King IF-Dazzler
Beautiful_King
Beautiful_King

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i'm rlly sorry riya for late comment...
awesome concept n chp 1 do continue...
do pm me...n thnx for the pm...

Edited by sachiarsha - 31 August 2012 at 7:44am

RiyaHayMurKreYa