Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1~Mr. N Miss. Cutter Ki Cute Luv Story~ (Page 18)

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
good going... hope evrything gets normal soon

all the best for ur exams...
n update wen u gt tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaHayMurKreYa

RiyaHayMurKreYa IF-Rockerz
RiyaHayMurKreYa
RiyaHayMurKreYa

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

hii.. mei phir se aa gayi.

.thnk u for all luvly comments..

n i'm really happy dat tape vala scene sabko pasand aaya..

mere dimaag mei aise hi chalta rehta hai kuch...

chalo aab no tym waste...

here's d update...Big smile

meanwhile sharon come dere n saw rey hiding outside... she was abt to say sumthing.. but rey quickly drag him towards him putting hand on her mouth hiding her too frm... kriya...

rey: shh..shh

sharon: tumne mujhe jane kyu nhi diya?? why d hell she is crying too badly?? tumne kuch kaha kya??

rey:no..i just ask can we be frnds...she don't think dat i can be her frnd?

sharon: wht?? damn..she must be remebering her past..

rey: wht past?

sharon: i can't tell u.. i have to go...

rey: y?? plz.. i can't see sumone crying b'coz of me n even i don't know d reason...plz tell me.. plz.. i'm also u'r frnd.. u can share it wid me.. i'll not tell anyone.. plzz..

sharon: bas.. baatcutter toh tum ho.. batati hu mei.. but don't ever speak abt dis in front of kriya or anyone..

rey: sorry.. nhi bolunga.. plz tell me..

sharon: actually..voh voh ahh

rey: sharon plz.. don't do like dat.. tell me naa...

sharon: haan..voh last yr. wen we were in 12th.. we both were very gud frnds..as we'r.. n we have a group including we n two other guys.. ankit n shravan... dose 2 guys were very bad.. wen we were on our picnic.. ankit proposed kriya.. but kriya rejected as she don't want to involve in all dese things too eagerly... but ankit threatened hed if she'll not accept den he'll sucide n one day he went to terris n told kriya to meet her..she rejected but i forced him so she went dere..ankit asked her for d same.. she again rejected n was abt to leave frm dere.. dat ankit.. stand on d terris n said dat he'll jump frm dere.. n agreed kriya forcefully to be wid her.. he always tried to come near her but she always rejected.. one day kriya heard ankit n shravan talking dat dey r just using her as she is d most cutest n d famous grl n moreover a dancer whom every guy want.. nxt day ... he boke up wid ankit.. n even slapped him in front of everyone..n even broke her frnd ship wid shravan.(ankit was fuming in anger n want to take d revenge)..he said sorry to kriya.. doing all her fav. things.. n aid dat he want to be her frnd.. just a frnd ...nthing else.. after our many requests.. she agreed to forgive dem.. as nxt day it was kriya's b'day.. we all planned to suprise her.. it was decided dat ankit will take kriya to her fav. beach at nite exact at 12p.m.. n d arrangements will be done dere.. but ankit n shravan was planning sumthing else.. dey went to kriya's n take her to d beach at 11..n  dey both were drunk at dat tym.. kriya asked y dey have brought her here to whch dey not replied.. wen she was facing opposite to both of dem.. shravan came dere n caught her by her waist.. n try to cum more neare to her.. kriya was trying to broke his grip n she was sucessful n try to run frm dere but frm oderside ankit caught her.. dey both were just forcing demself on her.. she  was crying for help.. but no one was dere.. fortunately i arrived dere wid my bro a li'l early frm d tym.. we both hurriedly went towards dere but unfortunately dey had move frm dere.. we both try to console.. her but she wasn't listening  n run away frm dere taking taxi to her home..n lock her door.. i told everything to her parents n we were trying to open d room but it wasn't popening.. so we broke d door n ran inside n saw kriya lying on floor wid an empty bottle of poison in her hand.. we all rushed to d hospital along wid her n she was saved.. as d effect of poison wsan't dat deep... after few days wen we went to d school..all d students were laughing over kriya.. wen we reach our class.. we saw dose photos of ankit kriya n shravan of beach...n unfortunately kriya also saw dem.. n all d teachers were also thinking wrong abt her n scolding her but one of our teacher mr. karan.. was d only who understand kriya situation n always..support her...he always agrees wid karan sir.. n was her fav. student. but she didn't agree wid him.. in his decision.. to not make boys as his frnds..n i was totally suprise to see our old kriya back wen she was fighting wid u n voh so called trusty ka beta..( rey was feeling very sad for kriya, but wen sharon said dat so called trusty ka beta.. a li'l smile was on his face...)

rey; u mean swayam

sharon: yaa vohi..okk i think she is normal now.. i should go now bye...

rey: bye...(sharon enters to d dispensery)

sharon: r u feeling well now??

kriya: yaa... kya... mujhe kya hua??

sharon: woh pa... woh tujhe lag gayi thi naa

kriya: haan i'm fy9.. ghar chale...

sharon: haan.. wise bhi we'r going for shopping naa.. after dis.. as u'r feeling well now..

kriya: srry sharon.. i'm not feeling well.. kisi aur din chalenge...

sharon: ok u'r choice dis tym..

kriya(suprisingly) wah.. aaj tune shopping jane ke liye ek baar bhi nhi .. kaha kya baat hai..

sharon: i'm unpredictable sumtym u know..

kriya: yaa i know(dey both laugh n move frm dere to deir homes)

rey(still standing deir n saying in his mind):don't worry baatcutter.. mei umhe wapas old kriya banake rahunga.. as i luv...

rey: nhi.. nhi.. itni jaldi pyaar.. no.. voh bhi iss jhalli.. baatcutter se no...mere liye toh meri katrina kaif hi hai abhi tak.. chalo uski pictures hi dekhta hun.. kash ek baar uss mil jau.. phir keh dunga i luv u katrina.. n woh bhi offcouse haan hi kahegi.. mei itna smart jo hu..(swaywm came dere)

swayam: oyee.. katrina meri hai

rey; nhi meri

Swayam: haan toh teri babhi hai voh

rey: nhi teri

swayam; haan toh voh meri hi hai

rey; nhi nhi.. voh mera luv aur teri bhabhi hai(n dey went to deir house quarelling like cats.. teri meri)

precap: rey n kriya in deir sisters school..Star

pheww... done..

hope u like it...

bye n like n comment pakka karna..

sorry for typo erors...

new readers  for pm's buddy me

Edited by Riyaluvka2s - 22 June 2013 at 1:24am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...iliveyouvarshitha.h.nskreyarubykriyansharchisha06love-kreyaDevilish.Angelgrungta11arsha.kriyaanshkeetha...AabhiArShamalificientstar94KoolKatzlove_arshaswa-ronCHOCOLATEKRIYAd3fan4evabeenyGayatriJethanivaishukarthikaanniemathiaskr-vaishnavimuralzona_malikPihu.k11Radiance.Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47nj_SRKholicCrazy4AshViksumimitayogini64HR-DMG4lifeHimu_arshaKanchi..crazyskyluv_arshaDeetha.dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeMadhu_ArShaBorn2Dance-shenz-anjali22bluelashes-FrozenRain-.Vrushanholic.ProngsPadsMoony-Ocean.eyes-

vaishukarthika Goldie
vaishukarthika
vaishukarthika

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
omg the flshback was unpredictbl ...just loved it ...if that ankit ney kriya ko kuch badly kiya sure tum gaye riya par actually u didnt gone throw that...woww rey started likng her not as a friend just lov it dear Tongue update the next part soon vating 4 ur update ...bye gud nit tc ..awsm fabls update

Edited by karthikasekhar - 21 September 2012 at 9:45am

RiyaHayMurKreYa

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Nice one..thanks for pm..

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
loved it
i had smile all the time while reading this n argh shravan n that cheapo
awesome update

RiyaHayMurKreYa

Keisha. IF-Rockerz
Keisha.
Keisha.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
AWWW her past wss quiet SAd
But Katrina and REy ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!1
do pm wen update!!

RiyaHayMurKreYa

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
loved the fashback

superb update

cont soon

thanks for pm

RiyaHayMurKreYa

Roxxy47 IF-Rockerz
Roxxy47
Roxxy47

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Superb part Clap...
That Ankit and Shravan are total despos Angry...
Haye Rey toh abhi se apni Baatcutter se pyaar karne laga Day Dreaming...
ReYam fighting over Katrina Kaif LOL...
Loved it Heart...
Waiting to know what will Rey do to bring back the old Kria Wink...
Continue soon...
N thanks for the pm Smile.

Edited by Roxxy47 - 21 September 2012 at 10:15am

Go to top