😊
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Continue...&PM me 
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nyce CS . . . . Continue & pm me . . . .

btw . . Cute title 😊
bluelashes thumbnail
i love cs
con. soon 
arsha_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww i love d cp riya please update asap i will be waiting for saturday and ya thanks for pm 
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail

A girl sleeping in her room which was fully messed up.. Some sunrays fall on her face.she turned over frm d side n kept d blanket on her face..it was none other than our princess kriya.. After sum time a li'l girl enter d room n said to herself ' '''oh no,aaj to toh mai gayi..isse pehle dii uthe tina sare toys right place pe rakh de.''she settled all d toys n look at d clock.. '10:00 a.m' she goes near kriya n try to wake her up.. 'di,di utho' kriya: sone do naa miss sweety pie..(kriya call tina sweety pie n tina call her cutie pie)

Tina:miss cutie pie no..it's already 10:00 a.m...(kriya wake up with a sudden shock)

kriya: wht?10:00 a.m aaj toh mei pakka late ho jaungi..cllge ka pehla din n aaj hi mein late..upar se sharon pick karne aa rahi hogi.(she take her towel n runs towards bathroom to get ready).(whereas in singhania's house our prince charming is still sleeping wid his million dollar smile on his face..lost in his dreams..his younger sister comes n try to wake him but rey is rey..lost in his dreams..

Riya: idea.(she goes to d washr0om n take a bucket half full of water n throws it over rey)

Rey: Riya a a..aaj toh tu gayi...(riya runs frm dere towards d stairs n rey also follow her but he slipped frm d last stair n shout ''oouch,maa isse samja lo  varna mein isse chodunga nahi'(n his eyes struck at the clock..)

Rey: 10:15 a.m. (he runs towards his room to get ready n shouting)''riya ki bachi tujhe toh mein baad mein dekhta hu''(Riya laughing over him..)

in ghai's house:  

kriya ready for college.she gives a kiss to her sis. N say''thnk u miss. Sweety pie.''to which tina rplies"my pleasure but meri fee''

kriya:i know,will take u for shopping in evening n wahan jo chahiye hoga le lena..(she bid tina n her mum bye) sharon reach kriya's house.. 

Kriya:hii,sharon..(opening d door of car n sits wid her)

sharon:hi (giving a smile)

sharon to driver: take us to d college plz... 

Driver:  yes mam.(sharon busy in her makeup)  

kriya:aab bas kar sharon.u'r luking hawtt n beautiful..sare ladke toh waise hi tujhe dekh kar faint ho jayenge.. Den why over makeup.. 

Sharon: thnx for d compliment babes..but u know i want to luk perfect n i luv makeup n shopping..

Kriya: acha shpping se yaad aaya..i want to buy some dresses for tina..n her b'day to cuming..

Sharon: ofcourse.. (dey reach college n get out of car,all boys drolling over sharon)

in singhania's house:

rey ready to leave n bid bye to his parents n sis..suddenly he remember sumthing,he turns back putting his right hand in his pocket.. Giving hint to his parents to be quiet wid a naughty smile on his face..n moves slowly n silently towards riya,n throw an artifical lizard over her.. Riya get scared.

Riya: bhaiya a a ,bhaiya a a, chipkali...  (All of dem chuckled except riya..riya making an angry face..dere was a pindrop silence den n after sumtime riya to laugh over her wid all of dem..she give a tight hug to rey n rey to hug her back..rey leaves wid swayam n reach college)

precap: frst meeting of kriyaansh n swaron...

pheww.. Done..

Sorry guys for so late but finally i updated d frst part..

sorry for errors b'coz updated through mobile..

n thnx for all u'r luvly comments.

.hope u all like it.. 

new readers  for pm's buddy me

Edited by Riyaluvka2s - 10 years ago
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start...loved it very much
loved the sisters bonding and masti of riya and rey...mindblowing
archu395 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesummm udate sooon😊
n dunt 4gt 2 pm me...
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_arsha

awesome start...loved it very much

loved the sisters bonding and masti of riya and rey...mindblowing

thnk u n maine apna naam rakha hai toh masti toh hogi b'coz mujhe masti karna acha lagta hai