Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Oh so the LONG WAITED FORUMS in finally here !!! Party

okay first of all i must the START was BANG ON

The Beginning!! Underwater Title Track !!  Shocked Shocked Cool  Man That was SERIOUSLY GREAT START INDEED!!! The mere Title Track took showed the heights of creativesness!!  Thumbs Upreally that was AM-AZING indeed Approve Clap

And then there its started with KD on his Jog GOSH Day Dreamingshud i mention i was literaly drooling over him ?? Blushing And Kia!! Tonguehaye haye kya batao !!! she was is just like Star up the sky trying to say the rest  I CAN SHINE BRIGHT TOO!! Star GIMME A CHANCE ATLEAST!! Sleepybut she wants to cover up her soft little mashmellow heart with the Bitch Atiitude not to get HURTED!!  Unhappy awww me in love with her Hug P.S : i dint like her Mother !! i hate those RICH CAREFREE MOM's  [ no offence ! ] Dead

and then the sweetheart Panchi !!
Hugawww the two things comes to my mind wen seeing her is SWEET AND CUTE !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe has done few of the shows as supporting character but THIS ONE WILL BE BIG BOOST FOR HER CAREER for sure!! Thumbs UpShe proved to b the CUTEST GIRL !! Embarrassedand sweeet too..Day Dreaming with her acting skills!!! How Caring is the next thing wich can flop on one's head seeing her !! Heartand not to forget GREAT FRIEND INDEED!!Cool

Panchi's friend reminds me of ... of .. array who else THE CHARMER RANVEER !!! Day Dreamingokay lemme confess first IM HAVING A BIG CRUSH ON HIM ALREADY !!! BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming
acc to his character he is Cool Hawt Hunk of college eh ?? Blushingoh well how nicely he carried the plot!! Clapand his friendly talks !! omgeeDay DreamingDay Dreaming

FATTO and RANVEER [ can anyone temme what does panchi call him ?
Ermm i kinda dint get it ! ] the SWEETEST PAIR !! best friends!! Heart
array pyaar ka pehla step DOSTI HAI !! ROFLD'oh[ Salutes SRK Blushing]

Needless to say KD and Kia brings sparks together.. their small Locker scene hit my heart !!! awww!!!
Tongue'iska bracelet antim samskaar nhi karoge ??' hahahaha!!!! LOL

MISSION BANGA!!

hahahahahha the name BANGA Cracked me up
ROFLROFL Banga ne Panga leka bahut badi galti kardi

and the whole 3 [ +1 ] mission was COOL AWSUM !!LOLROFL
how i wish i cud do it to my princi !!!!  Day Dreaming
i need to hire these cast to kickass my princi too !! Stern SmileROFL
seriously needed!! ROFLROFL

the Piddi and KD talk was cool !! the first thing i ROFLing on their talk was wen KD recieved the call he directly blurted 'BAK' LOL!! ROFL he is way too arrogant wid a golden heart !!! isnt he ? Embarrassed

okay so PIDDI is the crackpot of TBP LOL

JUNGLEE

oh ur soo evry welcomed !!!

LOL the way PIDDI was doing pooja of 'Junglee' was hilarious!! i wondered then why was he doing it ?? Ermmi still dint get it ! Confused

nd the Poster of Banga reminded me of Tarey Zameen Par! EmbarrassedLOL

Facilities

the ONE AND ONLY facility of the college/school wich made me dream on was ROYAL RADIO STATION !!
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

gosh dont u all wish to have it in ur clg too ?? or do u all have it in ur clg/school ??

pls do share ur views on it..

ALL IN ALL THE BANG ON START !!!
PartyThumbs Up

Edited by nams_arsha - 23 July 2012 at 10:01am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

tannu_loveyusra.hashimKapoor.Riyalov_in_d_airnehnehnejiAnikz003-FrozenRain-Ardour.---Shweta---nebu100littledevilsStolenKiss....anshu.....Surbhi..shaffy_arshasujana9KR_anki_ArShaFullyFaltoo.-Stutz-Flame.Of.Roselostmymusic.Ayesha066KriYaansh960crazysky-Hudi-FieryLionessrelentless.-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buddy project!! A Bang On start !!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Res :P

Edit: I have nothing to say but perfect analysis and the BEST FIRST EPISODE EVER ApproveCool

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 23 July 2012 at 3:24pm

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
res

Didnt watch epoi yet dek ke comment ayega yaha  pe

Nams tera post pad ke nah mujhe epi dekne ki aur interest bad rahi hai.
Gal superb post.
me fida over it.

Edited by asmaju - 23 July 2012 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
awesome post

..nams..

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anshu...

awesome post

thankx Embarrassed

Kapoor.Riya

Groupbie

Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Nonu...is what Panchi calls Ranveer...

Nonu ...:S I mean kis reference mein ...still dont know..:P

On e good thing is they dotn have some Gav ki gori  bholi bhali girl coming to Royal Academy...All characters are from Mumbai only ...

How ever here also 2 love stories seems to be established on same formula...One on Friendship and other on Hate just like other serials :P 

KD and Kiya's back story seems to be interesting...:)

Will definately look forward to this show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...anshu.....nams..sujana9

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yup i also wondered abt nonu...i guess they hav been frnds all dre lyf so spcl names fr each other

..nams..

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Nice post. Seriously kia n kd's chemistry jst bang on. I love ranveer n panchi's frnshp vry much.

..nams..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.