Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you - the confession was not written or executed well. The CVs dropped the ball on this one big time.

The only redeeming factor was that it was Viraat and Maanvi and no matter what the fans will love it and they have counted on that to pull it through ...

But I am a huge Virman/Nishal fan and other than the hug, found the whole thing quite artificial - it was not endearing or heartfelt. 
Seema1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

it is good to see the confession but normally the heat dies after the confession, hope that does not happen with them!

i agree..it cud have been much better..honestly i really dont lyk the leaf thing..lyk he was protecting a leaf seems lyk he has gone made or sumthn..bt im happy finally she confessed and it was romantic in the rain..
Seema1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Norstar

I agree with you - the confession was not written or executed well. The CVs dropped the ball on this one big time.

The only redeeming factor was that it was Viraat and Maanvi and no matter what the fans will love it and they have counted on that to pull it through ...

But I am a huge Virman/Nishal fan and other than the hug, found the whole thing quite artificial - it was not endearing or heartfelt. 

yeah it was v much artificial..nt v good confession bt it was all abt VIRMAN and fan wud love them no matter how
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, where was all the romance and hottness that comes before a confession...gah i so wished the CV's handled the 7 days better...so much potential and then a confession that was very fizzled out =(
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
no the confession was upto mark
she was already in stress she was in between their love and viraat's future althose thing was going in her mind and she was in the stretched rubber band position which was stretched unlimitedly so when finally viraat spoked those words i m nothing to u she can't stop her self all her paitients came to an end and finally she broked finally how much u can stretch the rubber band it is going to be on its position so same happened with maanvi how much she can like to partner who know her more than herself she know that she can't hide it more
Edited by uzmasable - 11 years ago
zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_virman

mujhe jo mila main toh usi mein khush...

me too:)
soreya20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

She dint easily gave up.In that particular Confession scene It looked like so.But her exact words when she was leaving from there  were - Why would you listen to me.Who are you to me ? and She leaves When shes already in so much turmoil and conflict about him and her love.When she saw Virat standing there and The way she was stopping him at each single moment It looked like shes about say it.

and the moment he asked - If She really dont think hes nothing to her.She gave up.All those flashes which were going on her mind in her room.She went to extent of restlessness and endup confessing it to him finally.I think purpose of to show Tu jaha was that only to keep her in those memories and than Virat;s words ended up breaking her fears .It was the way It should only.Its just my POV.no offence :)!

i agree😊
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Norstar

Thanks for agreeing 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

I agree, where was all the romance and hottness that comes before a confession...gah i so wished the CV's handled the 7 days better...so much potential and then a confession that was very fizzled out =(

Totally agree!! The 7 days had so much potential, however the CVs did not handle it well!!