Confession could have been better?

Posted: 11 years ago
I felt manvi gave up easy, I wanted Virat to pester her more so the scene was hotter! did not make sense why she suddenly changed her mind and ran towards him!! and if the confession was so easy, then why not just show it on Saturday in the maha episode? Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
She dint easily gave up.In that particular Confession scene It looked like so.But her exact words when she was leaving from there  were - Why would you listen to me.Who are you to me ? and She leaves When shes already in so much turmoil and conflict about him and her love.When she saw Virat standing there and The way she was stopping him at each single moment It looked like shes about say it.

and the moment he asked - If She really dont think hes nothing to her.She gave up.All those flashes which were going on her mind in her room.She went to extent of restlessness and endup confessing it to him finally.I think purpose of to show Tu jaha was that only to keep her in those memories and than Virat;s words ended up breaking her fears .It was the way It should only.Its just my POV.no offence :)!
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

She dint easily gave up.In that particular Confession scene It looked like so.But her exact words when she was leaving from there  were - Why would you listen to me.Who are you to me ? and She leaves When shes already in so much turmoil and conflict about him and her love.When she saw Virat standing there and The way she was stopping him at each single moment It looked like shes about say it.

and the moment he asked - If She really dont think hes nothing to her.She gave up.All those flashes which were going on her mind in her room.She went to extent of restlessness and endup confessing it to him finally.I think purpose of to show Tu jaha was that only to keep her in those memories and than Virat;s words ended up breaking her fears .It was the way It should only.Its just my POV.no offence :)!
hmm yeh that sort of makes sense, I wanted a more intense confession lol 
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

agree with u👍🏼
Maybe you felt that way...different people have different POV's..But I LOVED it..
mujhe jo mila main toh usi mein khush...
I agree, it could have been better. Glad the wait is over though 😃
Originally posted by VirManForLife

Iagree, it could have been better. Glad the wait is over though 😃
it is good to see the confession but normally the heat dies after the confession, hope that does not happen with them!
well i think the scene is not yet completed.
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

hmm yeh that sort of makes sense, I wanted a more intense confession lol 

May be ! Its just the moment she leaves and came back were too quick there.But It looked like she never wanted to leave him or from there.Shes aware how firm he is.Just one call of him and those words and shes all back to him and confessedShe just wanted him to stop her and he did.It was passionate and intense and Finally that was Confession .I m happy with it !