Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why did Anjali suddenly say-'I'm going to my room?

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Is it just me or Anjali's sudden change in behaviour seems kind of suspicious? I mean i think she still is against Khushi but is trying to get used to her for the sake of her Chotte. She did look happy when Arnav let his feelings out in the open to her today!
But what i didn't get was why did Anjali cut Khushi off suddenly? When Khushi took a step ahead towards Anjali, i'm guessing to hug her, Anjali quickly said i'm going to my room to rest. I dnt know if this has been discussed earlier but i felt it rather weird as i JUST saw the epi! 

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28Samiiiireianaabhiya1JordinNiaahuja7pasbarunluckyarnavHopeleslyInLovefizzyfairypayel3004kushikumariMaverick29rizibTheDailyRushsamster03Prasanna_dhanuKMH-NASHAinajnarAudrey.h.1mangaloreHeebsarchie_79maaneet_foreverarshiipkkndluvriafnaDiahhAkanksha-Sidda8Ilahi_mera_Jiya-Tulips-OmNaMaSteOm..Suhana..pieryrose...Tanu...BeautyForAshesserendipity.

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i too have a feeling that she is just trying to tolerate khushi for arnie's sake.anyway,that was far better than complete hatred and rona-dhona

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiiiisweetarnavkhusipasbarunzeefan 1KMH-NASHAriafna-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...BeautyForAshesOmNaMaSteOm

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think she is trying to take baby steps towards her as Arnav has admitted that he can't live without her. She is probably doing this for her brother. However, she is not yet ready to embrace her fully. I think that's a natural reaction from anyone. I couldn't imagine them hugging and making up after all that has happened. Deep inside she probably still thinks that Shyam is not wrong. For Shyam to re-enter their lives, Anjali and Khushi cannot be best friends:-)

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81nikkipunjSamiiiipratz04-Reva-zenjoeluckygal99pasbarunluckyarnav..Zenny..notacrimetoloveipkkndfanforevamaaneet_foreverpreetihereeyesonmeriafnaOmNaMaSteOm-Tulips--ElmoFuj-...Tanu...

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yeah, i saw that too..cold and distant...
she needs more time to accept kushi back..

but dkw  i am skeptical... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiiii-ElmoFuj-

ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I think she is just taking one small step at a time, and its probably only for the sake of Arnav i guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-pieryrose

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
gone are the days when is used to understand Anjali so now i dont even try.. totally ignored her.. i dont know but i guess it will take some time for me to get the love Anjali di.. Anjali di sabse pyrai wala feeling back Ermm as of now cant tell you how dhak dhak it felt to see the "hubby" ASR!Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

No1KoosieFan-pasbarunKMH-NASHAOmNaMaSteOm-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
sumthing is deffo fishy Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

gone are the days when is used to understand Anjali so now i dont even try.. totally ignored her.. i dont know but i guess it will take some time for me to get the love Anjali di.. Anjali di sabse pyrai wala feeling back Ermm as of now cant tell you how dhak dhak it felt to see the "hubby" ASR!Day Dreaming

let's c guys track is getting better day by day so let's c

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

Go to top