Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venicestar88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
another confused soul here... nice episode after a long time... but something is missing... Khushi's behaviour is ODD!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chalo a lot of people support me but no one answered my question!
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She saw the distance between Arnav and Anjalie and how Anjali was acting and so since she doesn't know of Arnav and Anjali's "talk" she is leaving thinking that she doesn't want to come in between the brother and sister

Basically she doesn't know that Anjali is supposedly now "okay" and so to make things better in the house (since everyone blamed her for what happened) she thinks it is best to leave for everyone else's happiness
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here, Kushi leaving part was confusing and I didn't get it!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

She saw the distance between Arnav and Anjalie and how Anjali was acting and so since she doesn't know of Arnav and Anjali's "talk" she is leaving thinking that she doesn't want to come in between the brother and sister

Basically she doesn't know that Anjali is supposedly now "okay" and so to make things better in the house (since everyone blamed her for what happened) she thinks it is best to leave for everyone else's happiness

Thank you for this!  ðŸ¤—
Now I got it
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
According to an article, she left for two reasons:

A. Coz she feels that she is the reason for the problems between anjali and arnav an dryer problems in general

B. the contract is over and thus she went back to her home
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

could be coz of arnav-anjali..but if we go by
Mishti's spoiler, she left coz the marriage contract is over.. so this means they are no longer husband and wife..  the contract may not matter to arnav anymore and think everythings fine now..but for khushi, marriage means a lot to her but that's over now so how can she stay at RM..

...Doctor... thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

Mishti's spoiler, she left coz the marriage contract is over.. so this means they are no longer husband and wife..  the contract may not matter to arnav anymore and think everythings fine now..but for khushi, marriage means a lot to her but that's over now so how can she stay at RM..

When I saw that you have commented I thought that you have closed my post & I came running to see if anyone was bashing khushi ðŸ˜†

BTW thanx for your reply! I guess this is the reason coz many people answered this!

Thank You once again! ðŸ¤—
lexaxel thumbnail
She is going because she thinks it's the right to do. She thinks she is the cause of the misery in Anjali's life tht whenever Anjali see's her she'll be reminded of her husbands treachery.

She could be going because her 6 months contract came to an end.

She could also be going because she thinks Arnav must be feeling duty-bound to stay by her since she rescued him from the kidnappers.

She could be going because she feels she will come inbetween a brother & sister's relationship and she wd never ever want tht.

She could also be leaving because heart of hearts she knows Arnav deep inside his heart still believes tht she is the reason for his di's problems and everytime he got angry with her he'll throw it at her face.

I'm not saying she is going because of all these reasons...I'm saying these could be the reasons why she decided to leave RM🥺.
Edited by lexaxel - 11 years ago
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

I agree...its bcos of the contract marriage thing...anyway, we will know for sure over the next few episodes...😃