Hitler Didi

Rishi and the stranger :)

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all i am back with my topic...

I enjoyed todays episode, i felt it is balanced. 

ok coming to my fav scene of the episode it is the scene between Rishi and the stranger...

when the stranger said all are laughing on their wifes i was πŸ˜†, guys donot have another work other than "borayeya karo" of their wifes [ofcourse when wifes meet at one place they do the same about their husband πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†]

but slowly the scene turned intensely and the way the stranger described wife and her tana i felt the script writer is working well on dialogues these days πŸ˜ƒ

at the end how Rishi makes the stranger laugh is nicely picturized πŸ‘

Share your thoughts πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liked the scene...but I thought it could have been folowed up by a more intense inshi scene...anyway that stranger uncle scene was good and how true ...when indira was not with rishi he was so desparate to be with her and marry her and now that she is his wife , CVs have started showing that he has started taking her for granted ( indira also takes him for granted), sometimes he cribs about her as well...a little perspective from the elderly uncle sure did help him...:)
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is the only scene in today's episode that I enjoyed😍. Mind it , it overshadowed everything today. It is the best best best best scene..
This is the real Rishi who beleive in spreading happiness.. and I hope CVs show him always like this...

Well the episode is too much boring.. first part is😑😑 hamesha ki tarah SF... 2nd part is best of best and 3rd part is average one...

Thanks for this nice topicπŸ‘πŸΌ

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was good scene. 1st i thought it would be just another scene but it was emotional and later it brought smile on my face. nice post Preethi.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful scene it was..i too laughed with the old man..simple yet very meaningful scene.

btw 1000 times better than indur triangular love scenes lolz🀣
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a really good scene. It is a message to everyone who are married. Do not take the love for granted. πŸ˜Š We value it when it no longer shrouds us like our safety net. I agree, a more intense scene cud have followed other than Rishi pestering Indu cutely only because I am a little tired of Indu being the mom in the reln. πŸ˜† 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was good scene. Good to see that TV talks about ,what reality of ove is ,and how you will miss the other partner. I think they are moving towards Indira's illness and Rishis thoughts. Rishi talking to her was touching. I loved it.
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye he to humare RK ki kubiat hai! πŸ˜ƒ
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a really good scene. It is a message to everyone who are married. Do not take the love for granted. πŸ˜Š We value it when it no longer shrouds us like our safety net. I agree, a more intense scene cud have followed other than Rishi pestering Indu cutely only because I am a little tired of Indu being the mom in the reln. πŸ˜†