India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Was that a confession????

secondlife Senior Member
secondlife
secondlife

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
No,not at all.It wasn't a confession.It was Sanjeevani (life saving) drug for all VirMan fans yaarWinkWinkWinkWink
Today's epi was the most beautiful dream come true for me.Though i read news abt VirMan confession in d rain ,my poor heart didn't believe it until strong proof.N after d last scene i was like... *faints*. N my mom said it must b a dream sequenceConfused.But Nooo,just after a minute my fear was cleared up by d precap.DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
P.S. N d "tu jahan "song  .Hayeee!!!! it was more than a dream come true for me.coz i've always dreamt VirMan in this sing (n also sugested it on IF several times"

OMG!!!! my VirMan,Our VirMan guys!!!! "faints" again.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusidhant_dangerousgurljasminsandrilakushniamizznayeshhhhscreen22arjun_fanVirManForLifeabhilasha143munnihyderabadsweetymolaysha1989avi_k_nrithyaoriasaranhooriaalakshmPiano1422neha fan1Syed695-SweetGirl-Shona1907littlesmilepreetipcItsmeAish-INFINITE-....Poojie.......Jes...

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yaay yaay yaay yaay yaay..finally finally finally...woopie woopie woopie woopie woopie..woohoo woohoo woohoo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

secondlifeVirManForLifenrithyao

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Eeeps!! That hug!! Day Dreaming
Wohooo! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secondlife

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yes u r so right Dancing
finally it happened Party

secondlife

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
We got confession + as a cherry on the cake a HUG! A passionate one too!! 
Pics - - - 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22secondlifeVirManForLifeabhilasha143sweetymolnrithyaohooriaaPiano1422-SweetGirl-spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i am smiling every now and then after seeing todays epi and my mom is thinking i have gone madLOL.awww virman

secondlife

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Balle Balle Woohh I Havent Watched The Epi Yet I Cant Wait But After Seeing The Picsz Ad Reading Posts Im Dying To Watch VirMan
YaY Finally Manvi's Confession Wiv A Most Needed Hug That Too A PASSIONATE one As Shown in Picsz
Cant Wait Til The Episode

secondlife

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yeah!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy... that was the most realistic confession i hav ever seen on tv... nothing dreamy... nothing filmy... just so pure n true...
n the way manvi hugged him... dude she almost jumped  on him... i loved the whole scene... the best for me... lol we'll get even more lovely scenes nw and the precap says we are hoping right... wooohooo yippeee!!!!!!!!!!
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

secondlifesweetymolnrithyao

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index