Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KN Loverz CC #1 (IO) Beauty at its best (Page 99)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--


I dnt knw yaar! i really want to hit my head to the wallOuch Why m i on IF...WHy the hell i joined IF...

Just cursing that day when i decided to join IF...If this tortur cont i will suddenly disappear one day!Ouch
nidhi i dont wanna impose my opinions on u, but if that msg was send to me, i would surely say sorry for those comments(about kc death) but il point out the injustice on this forum. u don't need to disappear dear, nor u need to be scared of the DT position, after all its just a forum. why would we give up our thinkings just to please people( specially for those who are not at all right) Confused

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi147

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by Aditi147

STATUTORY WARNING- agar main beech me gayab ho jau toh mere LAN connection ko gaali maarna
hi BBJ Hugthaks to ur LAN connection, aapki kar galti maaf LOL
Hug but speed badhiya deta yaha ka LAN! Tongue Parichay ki streaming me atleast mazaa aata hai- if not d show ROFL
oh so u still watch parichay LOL
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46892

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by roshani45

nidhi i dont wanna impose my opinions on u, but if that msg was send to me, i would surely say sorry for those comments(about kc death) but il point out the injustice on this forum. u don't need to disappear dear, nor u need to be scared of the DT position, after all its just a forum. why would we give up our thinkings just to please people( specially for those who are not at all right) Confused

U can digest those words of shabz and rani bt i cant... Ouch M kinda sensitive... Even though i was nt at all at fault bt i m a DT member so i should think how to unite members bnt to hurt any memberOuch
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

 
Originally posted by roshani45

nidhi i dont wanna impose my opinions on u, but if that msg was send to me, i would surely say sorry for those comments(about kc death) but il point out the injustice on this forum. u don't need to disappear dear, nor u need to be scared of the DT position, after all its just a forum. why would we give up our thinkings just to please people( specially for those who are not at all right) Confused

U can digest those words of shabz and rani bt i cant... Ouch M kinda sensitive... Even though i was nt at all at fault bt i m a DT member so i should think how to unite members bnt to hurt any memberOuch
ok i understand. i have a different way of dealing with people , as i don't like to apologize for the thing i'vent done. dear i dunno about shabz world , but u shouldn't be upset becoz of rani as she is the one who initiated the bashing along with other few people. just read ur  comment on frustration thread, i understand. even frustration  thread they doing keerti bashing indirectly. since u r DT member, yes i understand ur responsibilities. and pls don't be upset becoz of this yaar, its nothing compared to the problems we'll face in our  life. 
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46892

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

ok i understand. i have a different way of dealing with people , as i don't like to apologize for the thing i'vent done. dear i dunno about shabz world , but u shouldn't be upset becoz of rani as she is the one who initiated the bashing along with other few people. just read ur  comment on frustration thread, i understand. even frustration  thread they doing keerti bashing indirectly. since u r DT member, yes i understand ur responsibilities. and pls don't be upset becoz of this yaar, its nothing compared to the problems we'll face in our  life. 

Chalo lets forget abt it and talk abt something else!Tongue
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by roshani45

ok i understand. i have a different way of dealing with people , as i don't like to apologize for the thing i'vent done. dear i dunno about shabz world , but u shouldn't be upset becoz of rani as she is the one who initiated the bashing along with other few people. just read ur  comment on frustration thread, i understand. even frustration  thread they doing keerti bashing indirectly. since u r DT member, yes i understand ur responsibilities. and pls don't be upset becoz of this yaar, its nothing compared to the problems we'll face in our  life. 

Chalo lets forget abt it and talk abt something else!Tongue
ok one last thing , u think mujhe bhi sorry kehna chaye?
Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 5604

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by Aditi147

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

bas! toot gayi deewar 


Tujhe ache se pata hai mujhe kaise hasana hai!Smile
biradri vaali ainvai nahi bulati hu tujhe Wink
Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 5604

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by Aditi147

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by Aditi147

STATUTORY WARNING- agar main beech me gayab ho jau toh mere LAN connection ko gaali maarna
hi BBJ Hugthaks to ur LAN connection, aapki kar galti maaf LOL
Hug but speed badhiya deta yaha ka LAN! Tongue Parichay ki streaming me atleast mazaa aata hai- if not d show ROFL
oh so u still watch parichay LOL
abhi 20 july epi pe pohochi! Tongue parichay dekhti rahugi toh i'll feel at home LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~--Best Friends CC#6--~(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Silent.Dreamer   Replies: 1189   Views: 28776

Silent.Dreamer 1189 28776 25 January 2012 at 5:38am by Silent.Dreamer
PKYEK loverz ka ganG

Author: Aarohi..   Replies: 8   Views: 918

Aarohi.. 8 918 11 January 2011 at 9:19am by Aarohi..
*~*Juhi Parmar CC The Elegant Beauty*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Annie4Juhi   Replies: 1147   Views: 28494

Annie4Juhi 1147 28494 19 June 2009 at 2:01pm by Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index