Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KN Loverz CC #1 (IO) Beauty at its best (Page 136)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabica

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by arabica



sahi me yaar..itne din kyu lagaya bacche doond ne nam pe!!  bade acche ke Pihu jaise koi pyara sa lana chahiye theWink


yeah!

@Roshani SiNal k kids hai wo cute kyo nahi hoongeLOL SC wala mast haiTongue


arre mujhe to dono hi acche nahi lage..LOL

usse dehkneke baat sidhi ko dehko , tab achcha lagega LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46893

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

i was just joking, sc wala super cute and naughty hai, LOLi can imagine sc with that kid, 

after final reunion bachar KC , LOLhis naughty wala kid will definitely  trouble him LOL


Definiately man!LOL

@Arabica bth are twinsTongue Real life twinsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Rojaa-

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 1416

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by arabica

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by arabica



sahi me yaar..itne din kyu lagaya bacche doond ne nam pe!!  bade acche ke Pihu jaise koi pyara sa lana chahiye theWink


yeah!

@Roshani SiNal k kids hai wo cute kyo nahi hoongeLOL SC wala mast haiTongue


arre mujhe to dono hi acche nahi lage..LOL

usse dehkneke baat sidhi ko dehko , tab achcha lagega LOL


pura download nehi huyi..Nipun ke liye rukti hu...
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 1416

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by roshani45

i was just joking, sc wala super cute and naughty hai, LOLi can imagine sc with that kid, 

after final reunion bachar KC , LOLhis naughty wala kid will definitely  trouble him LOL


Definiately man!LOL

@Arabica bth are twinsTongue Real life twinsLOL


LOL LOL LOL
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
rare meine abtat promo atleast 20 times dehkiya LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
yes nipun will post the video 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46893

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

rare meine abtat promo atleast 20 times dehkiya LOL

Shocked SachiLOL Good girlLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by roshani45

rare meine abtat promo atleast 20 times dehkiya LOL

Shocked SachiLOL Good girlLOL


thanku thanku 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~--Best Friends CC#6--~(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Silent.Dreamer   Replies: 1189   Views: 29037

Silent.Dreamer 1189 29037 25 January 2012 at 5:38am by Silent.Dreamer
PKYEK loverz ka ganG

Author: Aarohi..   Replies: 8   Views: 924

Aarohi.. 8 924 11 January 2011 at 9:19am by Aarohi..
*~*Juhi Parmar CC The Elegant Beauty*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Annie4Juhi   Replies: 1147   Views: 28644

Annie4Juhi 1147 28644 19 June 2009 at 2:01pm by Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index