Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KN Loverz CC #1 (IO) Beauty at its best (Page 130)

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Hugaur kya baat? mujhe kya pata, tere pas koi gossip nahi? u saw the positive thread , no kc fan commented, that tells what they wanted naaa LOL

As i said they will neva want to stop bashing SC/KNAngry Stupid creaturesD'oh When all SC/KN ready then why they are notDead

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Hugaur kya baat? mujhe kya pata, tere pas koi gossip nahi? u saw the positive thread , no kc fan commented, that tells what they wanted naaa LOL

As i said they will neva want to stop bashing SC/KNAngry Stupid creaturesD'oh When all SC/KN ready then why they are notDead

seriously yea , god can't stop myself from disliking these people. i loved bhavi's comment on minnie s thread Clap

yes can't we ask the vb to make the post sticky ???
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

seriously yea , god can't stop myself from disliking these people. i loved bhavi's comment on minnie s thread Clap

I dnt think so she will make it bt u can ask her onceLOL
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

I dnt think so she will make it bt u can ask her onceLOL
lo, forget it yaar. u saw the Os/ss thread , read the introduction, ab sinal bacho ki beechmein bhi undo problem Dead
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

lo, forget it yaar. u saw the Os/ss thread , read the introduction, ab sinal bacho ki beechmein bhi undo problem Dead

I dnt want to enter that thread... After reading that sonudi,rani,vidhi and sahasra are goin to write OS then i didnt looked further into it as am only interested in vidhi rest of no useDead
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I dnt want to enter that thread... After reading that sonudi,rani,vidhi and sahasra are goin to write OS then i didnt looked further into it as am only interested in vidhi rest of no useDead

i know yaar but i was talking about their intro, where they wrote they will write only for kuna and his first child , not for the second one Angry
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

i know yaar but i was talking about their intro, where they wrote they will write only for kuna and his first child , not for the second one Angry

So how will they write on second kid as still kunal doesnt knows abt itLOL Let them yar..Why to interfere in there matter... Stupidity has no endWinkLOL
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

So how will they write on second kid as still kunal doesnt knows abt itLOL Let them yar..Why to interfere in there matter... Stupidity has no endWinkLOL
lol u know what i have a  bad feeling Cry

Go to top