KN Loverz CC #1 (IO) Beauty at its best - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by roshani45

i knew this, how was veena maata??😆

That stupid lady accepted thakral's proposal for kunal and richa;s marraige where as raj denied👏

Richa kunal marraige on the way
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

That stupid lady accepted thakral's proposal for kunal and richa;s marraige where as raj denied👏

Richa kunal marraige on the way
[/QUE]
so congrats naa 🥳forget about parichay,lets just talk about something else 😆

so congrats naa 🥳forget about parichay,lets just talk about something else 😆

🤗 Gale lag ke khushi manate hai😉😆 Waise aur kya baat karein...

🤗 Gale lag ke khushi manate hai😉😆 Waise aur kya baat karein...

🤗aur kya baat? mujhe kya pata, tere pas koi gossip nahi? u saw the positive thread , no kc fan commented, that tells what they wanted naaa 😆

🤗aur kya baat? mujhe kya pata, tere pas koi gossip nahi? u saw the positive thread , no kc fan commented, that tells what they wanted naaa 😆

As i said they will neva want to stop bashing SC/KN😡 Stupid creatures When all SC/KN ready then why they are not🤢

As i said they will neva want to stop bashing SC/KN😡 Stupid creatures When all SC/KN ready then why they are not🤢

seriously yea , god can't stop myself from disliking these people. i loved bhavi's comment on minnie s thread 👏

yes can't we ask the vb to make the post sticky ???

seriously yea , god can't stop myself from disliking these people. i loved bhavi's comment on minnie s thread 👏

yes can't we ask the vb to make the post sticky ???

I dnt think so she will make it bt u can ask her once😆

I dnt think so she will make it bt u can ask her once😆
lo, forget it yaar. u saw the Os/ss thread , read the introduction, ab sinal bacho ki beechmein bhi undo problem 🤢

lo, forget it yaar. u saw the Os/ss thread , read the introduction, ab sinal bacho ki beechmein bhi undo problem 🤢

I dnt want to enter that thread... After reading that sonudi,rani,vidhi and sahasra are goin to write OS then i didnt looked further into it as am only interested in vidhi rest of no use🤢

I dnt want to enter that thread... After reading that sonudi,rani,vidhi and sahasra are goin to write OS then i didnt looked further into it as am only interested in vidhi rest of no use🤢

i know yaar but i was talking about their intro, where they wrote they will write only for kuna and his first child , not for the second one 😡