Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

awesome positive episode..khushi 's goodbye to RM.

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Today it was a mindblowing episode :Clap

First of allSmile. i loved today's scripts..just awesome today..thanks to cv's for a giving a well balanced brilliant episode..Clap yes.it was all full of positive things that was shown.very positive n smoothing episode

All the actors wer mindbloeing..specially arnav n anjali scene..naniji n khushi. payash scenes...finally wow.Smile.what a light hearted n beautiful moments of arshi todayDay Dreaming..fabulousClap

Arnav n anjali :Smile

Its very nice to watch arnav n anjali most emotional..Yeah..she told that his chotey was changed a lot...He is also a human being..how long he could b like ASR..no way..today i was very happy that once again arnav proved that he was best brother for anjali..Arnav each words wer very treu...y for what he needs in hiding it ? yes..a very good worthful conversation..Again arnav said these words that becoz of u i married khushi..But arnav u sholud clear her everything abt shyam..but u stopped telling abt shyam  beocz u know that she ll b broken more.Otherside khushi was consolled by naniji...i think naniji will always b there to help our arshi n she promised that arnav n khushi should always b one..Good one by u nanijiSmile

Arnav was very open hearted he said what he feels ..He agree that he loved khushi after marriage..yes he finally falls for his ladylove.Those words wer comes true when anjali gives abt marriage..Arnav finally said to anjali that she loves her that so sweet n nice to watch positive reactions from anjaliSmile Even she was very happy  again i don't but what she is actually expecting ? but i hope for bestSmileLoved arnav becoz he was very true n not at hesitate in hiding his feelings to khushi..And he promised that our relaionship doesn't change at any causeSmile

Arshi momentsDay Dreaming

Aww. what a scene ? arnav admires her while sleeping..Blushing but drooled him again n againEmbarrassed He was looking hotEmbarrassed Seeing his wife 's pure heart innocent sleep..was magical..And his dialogues wer mindblowing..yeah  u r right arnav while was awake u can't talk to her like this..u used to lovey-dovey moments while sleeping aloneLOL arnav makes her falls in his arms n remembering her words ..Then he just touched her hands  n he starts to sleep..he was very happy to see his wife n for  the first time touchhed her hands n he slept..It indicates they r nothing without each otherSmileHeart

Payash :Smile

Payal  tries to justify him .She makes him to underdstand her n abt khushi..She talks that they too  feels very bad for this condition..But poor akash finally accepts payal words  ..Akash what 's the problem b.w him n khushi..i m Confused oh..god..he says that becoz of khushi whole family got accept..he needs a punch from meOuch stupid akash later u comes to know what khushi had done to ur familyAngry only then u people comes to know abt her contract marriageCry.he understand payal.no need akash for khushi..only arnav understands that's enoughSmile

Khushi to gh:Cry

She got a call from buaji but actually she pretended like that.But she never accompanied none other than her.Our hottie Day Dreaming comes ..new suit that too in blackEmbarrassedArnav comes to that buaji's health was not fine but as a cute hubby he used to accompany with her..When she sees khushi getting bagged up .Arnav gives her chenni becoz he finds her that she was upset so she give her a liked oneWink Loveliest scene ever..Day Dreaming So cute..but khushi is leaving him foreverCry

Khushi's emotional goodbye:Cry

Khushi didn't tell the whole reason to payal also..its very difficult for payal that too wothout khushi..i  m very happy that anjali spoke to khushi..She aksed her in a soothy way .mamiji had to shut her mouth..come on naniji give her a big kickLOL khushi 's bye to dumbo akash..

Last part was too emotionalCry

Arnav finally picked her bag in a angry ..she said that she will go alone.In b/w NK was hilarious ..LOL right NK bhaiyaLOLu r so right ..Arnav ll b in full tension without his lovely wifeWinkIn gh house..she was too emotional that when she leave her..Arnav don't know that real reason behind thisCry But till now he was very happy that she was fine.oh..noCry Today she was very quiet n he sings her  song aaj mausam hai suhanaWink...Arnav u r going to miss ur wife for a long life foreverCry it was very emotional n touchy scenesCry i m hoping for the best in upcoming episode..today i was very happy each n every positive things in today's episode.

Precap :WinkLOL

very funny precapLOLLOL khushi running her n there watching arnav outsideLOLWink

I loved today's episode..Smile what abt u friends ? share ur viewsSmile

Edited by archanakamaraj - 23 July 2012 at 10:04am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1proutmere_costamkapnasikarahmanarmanmallikbuzz123Nik28paro4IPKKNDipkknd159arhifan_lovernikkipunjSajimokJia1anky_1205KamalikaG-Reva-MissPunjabiradiationAvneilholicpreciousgirl125fizzyfairypayel3004CuriousmindmariyakamrananuprikaAtyayShazArshiArchu6145ramadeviLaraHeerjankisoni86babli0204dorindakatesanyukta90asumasanterribletwistkafastarplus31ayl123TouchOfArHipriyankaanirbasitomitrabhuyanKMH-NASHATeeyazobshehsweet-fairyarchie_79-Superstar-HeebsginacaafanarshiipkkndluvDalmuthuyaBarunkidewanisimran04swat.gmisscrazyfanArshig8bhaktiiiafsuupeeplishagun_sarunsmitarfan145Sidda8cherrypansygeesOmNaMaSteOmragvir.fanOnepoundChicLyssaPiepinky89pakpearlrulamaJohny.S.Raj.FairyDust.soharaTia.0..Suhana..Deedeepa1Arshi.Sugi.IPKshonasandyprincessunaraFazila~

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
very nice post archu...
loved the epi ...it rocked ...
feeling sad for arnav as he dont know the real reason of khushi leave...
he will deffo miss her loads.both have to suffer ...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 23 July 2012 at 9:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGfizzyfairydorindakate-Superstar-cherrypansyafsuucocoatree

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
the episode was nice!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123cocoatree

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey Archu Hug
Awesome post ... Loved the episode !!!! ASR is so sweet singing song for his wife to make her happy Day Dreaming!! Our old Sweet Anjali is back ...Akash understood payal feelings ...really Cvs are unpredictable  ...Today i loved Anjali &Arnav scene ... 

afsuucocoatree

PollyTrolly Goldie
PollyTrolly
PollyTrolly

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
The episode was FANTASTIC !!

Arnav jee was on FIRE ! No?? :p ;)

Loved everything about the epi. Khushi's good bye was too emotional but I am sure Arnav's gonna bring her back really soon !!! :D

Aaj Mausam Hai Suhana.. what the what the what the.. !! OMG !! Was that really our ASR?? I LOVE HIM !! :D 

Thank youuu Cvs !! :D <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

proutbuzz123KamalikaGKMH-NASHA-Superstar-geescocoatree

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
awesome post.Hug.fab epi archu..loved every bit of the epi..anjali still hav some dobt but i loved anjali today..NK my bhai he is so cute...arnav aww he stole my heart once again...Embarrassed

geescocoatree

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
A well balanced ep.

dorindakatecocoatree

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awesome episode, after long time no rona dhona or emotional black Mail of Anjali, Akash n Payal r ok ok, again Mamiji Arghhh horrible, just wow Arhi scenes, Wink. Why Kushi left RM  now? I am confused really, D'oh

Edited by Arshig8 - 23 July 2012 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Go to top