Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FABULOUS epi - Looks like 6 months are up!

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
FINALLLY!!!!!!

Vow - what a rocking episode... Arshi fantabulous... positivity brimming over. Small gradual steps!

And yes... Khushi is leaving: I suspect her "contract" is up!
Hence the lies - she cant bear to leave, she has to
Arnav wont remember the contract date (its not a contract anymore and its not important to him).
Hence the confusion... he doesn't understand

I think she will  tell him tmrw!
Redemption BEGINS... I HOPE!!

then Shyamwa shows up - and throws Khushi out ALL over again possibly :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Monsifa321karthikazcoolcrazyforarshinehusashhhSidda8GodhuliLogonshonasandy

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyafan

FINALLLY!!!!!!

Vow - what a rocking episode... Arshi fantabulous... positivity brimming over. Small gradual steps!

And yes... Khushi is leaving: I suspect her "contract" is up!
Hence the lies - she cant bear to leave, she has to
Arnav wont remember the contract date (its not a contract anymore and its not important to him).
Hence the confusion... he doesn't understand

I think she will  tell him tmrw!
Redemption BEGINS... I HOPE!!

then Shyamwa shows up - and throws Khushi out ALL over again possibly :)

Yes indeed, three thumbs up for the episode, one for the Arnav-Anjali clear up, two for the naani-Khushi talk & three for the Aakash-Payal comeback!!! I loved all three.
It was wonderful to see Anjali happy about her Chote having fallen in love with Khushi. I always felt that she never fell out of love for Khushi...she only felt uncomfortable about Khushi's accusations regarding her husband...today she redeemed herself by being happy when Arnav disclosed his feelings for Khushi. So now she knows her importance in her brothers life is not threatened.
I loved the way naani told Khushi that it's ok to want to spend time with your spouse...awww, she was so sweet about it & to top it she also told Khushi that she is not responsible for Anjali's haalat. Also the fact that Anjali always wanted Khushi & Arnav to get married...a big pat on the back to naani for that.
I liked how Aakash saw the light of day...finally. Loved how he got up & held Payal's hand, finally putting her at peace...poor girl!
Methinks...(& hopes)...that maamiji is begging for a good showdown or lecture from her erstwhile Arnavbitwa...she has started getting on his nerves & it won't be long before he gives her piece of his mind...I'm sure he is itching to do that!
Would love to see Arnav's face when he comes to know the real reason for Khushi's departure...& how he will convince her to come back...I thouroughly loved it when he told Anjali, 'Di mein Khushi se bahut pyaar karta hoon'...I would love to see him say that to the object of his affection...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monsifa321payel3004

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top