Diya Aur Baati Hum

Photoshoot of SurYa (Page 3)

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Lovely Post..Clap

Everyone said it all. Episode was wonderful. Glad to know about RK's real personality. It's not in -ve shade as I instinct it from beginning.Day Dreaming

@ Ami DI : Thanks a bunch for the lovely compliment Ami DI. Wink

Yeah the episode was wonderful and your instinct was right from the very beginning. Clap Thumbs Up

You were spot on Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebz.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Lovely Post..Clap

Everyone said it all. Episode was wonderful. Glad to know about RK's real personality. It's not in -ve shade as I instinct it from beginning.Day Dreaming

@ Ami DI : Thanks a bunch for the lovely compliment Ami DI. Wink

Yeah the episode was wonderful and your instinct was right from the very beginning. Clap Thumbs Up

You were spot on Big smile
You never know when my so called Instincts goes wrong. LOL LOL LOL

Edited by ami_dabh - 23 July 2012 at 12:40pm

Deebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Thanks Saibal bro for the post!!.Smile Nice epi.  Babhasa in a process to woo babhoEmbarrassed & sandy giving confidence to her hubbyEmbarrassed.. How responsible sandy & babhasaLOL. I dont' mind Babho-Babhasan romance they are occationalWink. Let us wait for SurYa for a while until suraj won WTCEmbarrassed Best scene babho wearing glassLOL
Star

You are welcome Yaalini.

Thanks for posting the picture of the best moment of the day. Star ClapStarThanks a lot. Clap

Bhabasa rocked the show today. Star Clap Clap Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MisscoolEyesDeebzfarhana874l-NiklausFan-l.Ami.

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Ami,aapki instincts toh mahaan aur bemisaal hai.Ek baar,SurYa galat ho sakte hain par aapki instincts nahi!ROFLFaarhaaa,de tali! Your guess which influenced my brain about RK turned out to be true.So,the chora is all up to become the second Suraj!Good for chaturi.He is as close to Suraj that Chaturi can get.LOLVikram-Meena couple are soo ignorant yet shaitani.. they know how to make use of every situation to their own good and yet the way they were scared thinking that RK might be a chor was so good and real.

So,now We get to see Suraj cooking more than often with Sandy as his aid. That's good. Haha,was it a SurYa moment today?When Suraj moves from Sandy's one side to other and Sandy all worried not to see him and the song played in the background when they both hold the same packet and their fingers intelocked?LOLLOLThat was like a mockery to all the people here who wanted a SurYa moment but it was good in a way that SurYa are atleast now more natural in holding/coming in contact with each others hands(if not for the song and constant zooming effect,we could've easily missed it!)ROFLNo more staring at each other and then moving the hands apart that they used to do before.It's a goood sign peopleROFLROFLROFL

A angry,worried,tensed,scared Bhabo was the highlight of the episode.I have talked about in J's thread.

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 23 July 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DeebzMJV2.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Oye Naina the Hippo -- You're becoming badmaash day by day.. Huh! Mhaari instinct kab kahaan kaise dhokaa de jaaye even i dont know. Ha Ha Ha. RK turn into -ve shade later on. He might be acting to call someone as he knew that Meena steal his passport. Twist TwisT Twist. Keep wondering!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MisscoolEyesDeebzMJV2

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
oye teri! Ab teri instincts hi RK -ve ban rahi ya tu khud avi kuch bol rahi hai?As long as it's just your chappad chappad and not your brainer instincts..We all have no worries about -ve RKLOL

ji,wo.. main..wo main Sandhyaji ki tarah hoon..kuch taame lagta badmaashi to laane meinROFL

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 23 July 2012 at 3:23pm

b2011MJV2.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Ha Ha Ha. Yes yes.. Ab mujhe us par doubt ho raha hain. I am in 'loose wire' mode bakudi. You can very well understand my notions.

Yeh dekho deebz also arrived n pressing like button. Oh maara raamji! LOL!

Yaar woh mhaare imaginary Surya jaise scenes kab aayenge???
MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
"loose wire wala mode" then yeah ,I very well understand your notions now!!LOL

thare imagination wala SurYa scenes bhi jadi hi aayenge..doon't woorrry Ami! and if they don't come also,thari imagination mein toh already hai na.! Toh,you keep wondering,was it your imagination,dream or reality!INCEPTIONLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

Go to top