Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Photoshoot of SurYa (Page 2)

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhana1234

Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabnhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!

May your dream come trueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234b2011Deebzfarhana874

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!

Yeah Sadhana, U r right, the episodes are interesting though they are bereft of some cool SurYa moments. I too have immense faith in DABH CVs and so patiently waiting for SurYa scenes.

Your dream is well connected and it may so happen in future tracks ClapStarClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234b2011Deebzfarhana874MJV2

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmanju1

Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabnhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!

May your dream come trueLOL

Yes hope every one in this forum loves that . Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTH

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!

Yeah Sadhana, U r right, the episodes are interesting though they are bereft of some cool SurYa moments. I too have immense faith in DABH CVs and so patiently waiting for SurYa scenes.

Your dream is well connected and it may so happen in future tracks ClapStarClap

Yes in future tracks ... By the way I can watch them for ages, until they become too old . We all know suraj is so sweet and sandhya too is sweet . How sweet will be their kids Day Dreaming . After they fulfil their dreams I would like to see how they share responsibilities , taking care of each other and also every one in the home. Surya and their relationship is so matured , stable and old fashioned one which I love to the core, which reminds me of our previous generation say our parents. That's what missing in present generation . Sorry to say this , but that's my conclusion after so many years of observation of all newly married couples , I don't step back to include me here... Now I am trying to find out what are all the reasons behind this .

b2011Deebzfarhana874MJV2

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
        Thanks Saibal bro for the post!!.Smile Nice epi.  Babhasa in a process to woo babhoEmbarrassed & sandy giving confidence to her hubbyEmbarrassed.. How responsible sandy & babhasaLOL. I dont' mind Babho-Babhasan romance they are occationalWink. Let us wait for SurYa for a while until suraj wins WTCEmbarrassed Best scene babho wearing glassLOL
Star

Edited by Yaalini - 23 July 2012 at 7:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Lins_LoveDeebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hahaha...Thanks Choti for that pic of trendy and cool bhabo with glass!LOL

b2011Deebzl-NiklausFan-l.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Thanks Saibal bro for the post!!.Smile Nice epi.  Babhasa in a process to woo babhoEmbarrassed & sandy giving confidence to her hubbyEmbarrassed.. How responsible sandy & babhasaLOL. I dont' mind Babho-Babhasan romance they are occationalWink. Let us wait for SurYa for a while until suraj won WTCEmbarrassed Best scene babho wearing glassLOL
Star
Hug My beloved Thangai. You're spot-on with "Picture of the episode". Bhabho is looking so trendy n stylish. She used "Hey Maarraaa Ramji" word 7 times while searching Bhabasa.. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebzfarhana874l-NiklausFan-lSAIBALROUTH

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Lovely Post..Clap

Everyone said it all. Episode was wonderful. Glad to know about RK's real personality. It's not in -ve shade as I instinct it from beginning.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DeebzSAIBALROUTH

Go to top