Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oye Naina the Hippo -- You're becoming badmaash day by day.. Huh! Mhaari instinct kab kahaan kaise dhokaa de jaaye even i dont know. Ha Ha Ha. RK turn into -ve shade later on. He might be acting to call someone as he knew that Meena steal his passport. Twist TwisT Twist. Keep wondering!
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oye teri! Ab teri instincts hi RK -ve ban rahi ya tu khud avi kuch bol rahi hai?As long as it's just your chappad chappad and not your brainer instincts..We all have no worries about -ve RK😆

ji,wo.. main..wo main Sandhyaji ki tarah hoon..kuch taame lagta badmaashi to laane mein🤣
Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Ha Ha Ha. Yes yes.. Ab mujhe us par doubt ho raha hain. I am in 'loose wire' mode bakudi. You can very well understand my notions.

Yeh dekho deebz also arrived n pressing like button. Oh maara raamji! LOL!

Yaar woh mhaare imaginary Surya jaise scenes kab aayenge???
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
"loose wire wala mode" then yeah ,I very well understand your notions now!!😆

thare imagination wala SurYa scenes bhi jadi hi aayenge..doon't woorrry Ami! and if they don't come also,thari imagination mein toh already hai na.! Toh,you keep wondering,was it your imagination,dream or reality!INCEPTION😆
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Ami! Even I felt that all was not on the up and up there😉 But then I am the suspicious one😆
But I do like Sadhana's idea of him being a crorepathi and teaming up with Suraj to build a Haldi Raam like empire! I would buy some Rathi Bhandaar goodies if they exported!😆

Nice post Saibal!  SurYa moments were so feather light that we needed jewellers scales to weigh them. But then in reality, except for some brief period after the ME, it has always been Suraj who looked romantically at Sandy and made us go all gaga! Now that he is too preoccupied  with the competition and tense, I guess we will have to wait patiently.😆

Bhabasa rocked and Sandy's excitement over Nehruji's statue was touching!

Edited by Deebz - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
haan yaar Deebz,Sur is bechara too tensed for any romance shomance right nowBut you remember the gadda fight scene?Sandy literally ogled at Sur.I could hear her singing "Ude jab jab zulphe teri..ohh" in the back of her mind. I guess Sur will have to let his hair fly all again to get Sandy into that mode🤣

Oh yeah,I had missed about the typical Sandy Excitment on seeing PJN statue.that was good and the whole family danced to her tunes and got the pics too with the first PM of India!
.Ami. thumbnail
Deebz -- Ha Ha Ha. Jeweller scale to weigh Surya moment. So true. I agree with you.

NaiNa -- Tu ab zyada mhaari tang-pulling mat kar samji na.. Loose wire hain mhaare. LOL! How can you forgot it about JN statue moment? Look at the thread title..

Chaturi was so disheartened when RK denied to take dinner.Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisscoolEyes

haan yaar Deebz,Sur is bechara too tensed for any romance shomance right nowBut you remember the gadda fight scene?Sandy literally ogled at Sur.I could hear her singing "Ude jab jab zulphe teri..ohh" in the back of her mind. I guess Sur will have to let his hair fly all again to get Sandy into that mode🤣

Oh yeah,I had missed about the typical Sandy Excitment on seeing PJN statue.that was good and the whole family danced to her tunes and got the pics too with the first PM of India!

Yes Naina! , The one and only time she ogled at Sur like that😆. Sur Babu should have seized that moment. Bahut zyaada seedha hai Bachha!  I think he is still scared from Suhaag raat incident!😆
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
who wouldn't .. Even I get scared thinking of that episode!too painful that was. Par ab,Sur can afford some badmaashi.I mean Sandy does it all the time😛
.Ami. thumbnail
Oh mhaara raamji.. Nancy n Deebz started typical aunty estyle discussion. Heavy loads.