Photoshoot of SurYa - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mmanju1

May your dream come true😆

Yes hope every one in this forum loves that . 😉
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Yeah Sadhana, U r right, the episodes are interesting though they are bereft of some cool SurYa moments. I too have immense faith in DABH CVs and so patiently waiting for SurYa scenes.

Your dream is well connected and it may so happen in future tracks 👏⭐️👏

Yes in future tracks ... By the way I can watch them for ages, until they become too old . We all know suraj is so sweet and sandhya too is sweet . How sweet will be their kids 😍 . After they fulfil their dreams I would like to see how they share responsibilities , taking care of each other and also every one in the home. Surya and their relationship is so matured , stable and old fashioned one which I love to the core, which reminds me of our previous generation say our parents. That's what missing in present generation . Sorry to say this , but that's my conclusion after so many years of observation of all newly married couples , I don't step back to include me here... Now I am trying to find out what are all the reasons behind this .
        Thanks Saibal bro for the post!!.😊 Nice epi.  Babhasa in a process to woo babho😳 & sandy giving confidence to her hubby😳.. How responsible sandy & babhasa😆. I dont' mind Babho-Babhasan romance they are occational😉. Let us wait for SurYa for a while until suraj wins WTC😳 Best scene babho wearing glass😆
⭐️
Edited by Yaalini - 11 years ago
Hahaha...Thanks Choti for that pic of trendy and cool bhabo with glass!😆
Originally posted by Yaalini

Thanks Saibal bro for the post!!.😊 Nice epi.  Babhasa in a process to woo babho😳 & sandy giving confidence to her hubby😳.. How responsible sandy & babhasa😆. I dont' mind Babho-Babhasan romance they are occational😉. Let us wait for SurYa for a while until suraj won WTC😳 Best scene babho wearing glass😆
⭐️
🤗 My beloved Thangai. You're spot-on with "Picture of the episode". Bhabho is looking so trendy n stylish. She used "Hey Maarraaa Ramji" word 7 times while searching Bhabasa.. 👍🏼
Lovely Post..👏

Everyone said it all. Episode was wonderful. Glad to know about RK's real personality. It's not in -ve shade as I instinct it from beginning.😍
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Lovely Post..👏

Everyone said it all. Episode was wonderful. Glad to know about RK's real personality. It's not in -ve shade as I instinct it from beginning.😍

@ Ami DI : Thanks a bunch for the lovely compliment Ami DI. 😉

Yeah the episode was wonderful and your instinct was right from the very beginning. 👏 👍🏼

You were spot on 😃
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

@ Ami DI : Thanks a bunch for the lovely compliment Ami DI. 😉

Yeah the episode was wonderful and your instinct was right from the very beginning. 👏 👍🏼

You were spot on 😃
You never know when my so called Instincts goes wrong. 😆 😆 😆
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Yaalini

Thanks Saibal bro for the post!!.😊 Nice epi.  Babhasa in a process to woo babho😳 & sandy giving confidence to her hubby😳.. How responsible sandy & babhasa😆. I dont' mind Babho-Babhasan romance they are occational😉. Let us wait for SurYa for a while until suraj won WTC😳 Best scene babho wearing glass😆
⭐️

You are welcome Yaalini.

Thanks for posting the picture of the best moment of the day. ⭐️ 👏⭐️Thanks a lot. 👏

Bhabasa rocked the show today. ⭐️ 👏 👏 👏
Ami,aapki instincts toh mahaan aur bemisaal hai.Ek baar,SurYa galat ho sakte hain par aapki instincts nahi!🤣Faarhaaa,de tali! Your guess which influenced my brain about RK turned out to be true.So,the chora is all up to become the second Suraj!Good for chaturi.He is as close to Suraj that Chaturi can get.😆Vikram-Meena couple are soo ignorant yet shaitani.. they know how to make use of every situation to their own good and yet the way they were scared thinking that RK might be a chor was so good and real.

So,now We get to see Suraj cooking more than often with Sandy as his aid. That's good. Haha,was it a SurYa moment today?When Suraj moves from Sandy's one side to other and Sandy all worried not to see him and the song played in the background when they both hold the same packet and their fingers intelocked?😆😆That was like a mockery to all the people here who wanted a SurYa moment but it was good in a way that SurYa are atleast now more natural in holding/coming in contact with each others hands(if not for the song and constant zooming effect,we could've easily missed it!)🤣No more staring at each other and then moving the hands apart that they used to do before.It's a goood sign people🤣🤣🤣

A angry,worried,tensed,scared Bhabo was the highlight of the episode.I have talked about in J's thread.
Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago