The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

TBP Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 80

TBPfanforever

Groupbie

TBPfanforever

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hey i am new to India Forums and i joined cuz i am a huge fan of TBP (like my username says :P)Can someone plz upload the background music of all tbp characters on yt..? Especially KD and jj's cuz they are the best by far :) and can someone also upload the song 'we are like this' which came in the first episode..? Thank you! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyak-Araina-snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TBP Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 12)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti21

Groupbie

mishti21

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hi everyone , m not a regular viewer of TBP , but try to catch it in tit bits. so all the students have junglee as their inspiration , jaitley is junglee na? wat abt students do they know about jaitley being  junglee? n yes yesterday jailtey said junglee did some mistakes , wats d mystery is it revealed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti21

hi everyone , m not a regular viewer of TBP , but try to catch it in tit bits. so all the students have junglee as their inspiration , jaitley is junglee na? wat abt students do they know about jaitley being  junglee? n yes yesterday jailtey said junglee did some mistakes , wats d mystery is it revealed?

jaitley is Junglee but students do not know that yet. And the mystery isn't revealed to viewers either. We are all waiting eagerly to find out too ;)

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hey havent been able to watch THIS WEEK's episodes becoz of midterms ofcourse...so can someone update me for this week..

the last i watched was the party: 1) piddi mixed something in banga's drink and same for vats 2) ranvir's gf introduced to panchi and brought her as panchi's cousin to the party..

so please anything from there till yesterday..in detail.. thankyou

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohil1

Hey havent been able to watch THIS WEEK's episodes becoz of midterms ofcourse...so can someone update me for this week..

the last i watched was the party: 1) piddi mixed something in banga's drink and same for vats 2) ranvir's gf introduced to panchi and brought her as panchi's cousin to the party..

so please anything from there till yesterday..in detail.. thankyou

Hey! Check the WUs in the Archive Gallery! All the episodes are listed chronologically so you can read/watch any episode that you missed!

Link - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3110543

Edited by Mais - 27 September 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

TBPfanforever

Groupbie

TBPfanforever

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
umm...i made a gif and i want to use it as a siggy like i have seen many other people doClap...can someone tell me how do i do that...helf will be appreciated..thank you!!Smile

soumyak

soumyak

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Can someone plz upload the background music of all tbp characters on yt..? Especially KD and jj's cuz they are the best by far :) and can someone also upload the song 'we are like this' which came in the first episode..? Thank you! Smile

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
how do i add background music to my posts (explain in full detail i m a slow learner)Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top