India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What is D3 exactly referring to??

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
This whole Pink Valley thingy seems to be like highly inspired from the times of this very forum when ther used to numerous post from some website  spreading rumors about Palki Shantannu link up ...lol   . Was that really an inspiration behind this ..??  . Ok considering this entire Cyber Brand Thing , yes I would agree today's youth  they get easily trapped in all this JAAL  If I may say soo . 

I remember times in MJHT when the producers used to bring out so stupid polls sayin "who you want to see alive in MJHT Season 2" , fans like crazily voted for it . day night like super crazy and at the end the result was something else that they dint at all wanted . there were huge hues and cries over this issue , fans like mad wanted answers for this betray , what makers did was to come out with some lame excuses .  Reality remains that this was dont to just gather some money  ;)  Poll had nothing to do with the script that was written .

So D3 is now focussing on this issue as to how youth fall for such tactics and waste thier time and how these poll thingy are fake , then I'll say Kudos for focussing on this . But then D3 makers are showing all about cyber crime then what they have to say about the Fake Fan Video Interview they came out with , Dint they used to this very Cyber Channel to cool down the frustated fans that too in the name of Actor and some Fan . ??  Isnt this against the ethics , isnt this against what they are trying to show in D3 ...what about this guys ..???

Fact remians The makers hardly care for Fans Emotions ...Fans cry make post , protest , Quit ...in response Makers come out with Interviews to calm them down ...  I see now Palki , Sneha and Shantannu have given soem Interviews  ...what will happen they will just say what Cinevistaas have scripted for them ...Do you really think ...with this Interview anything gonna change ...?? This is just done to keep their Fans Glued with show ...after this interview fans gonna calm down and again gonna watch D3 , thus contributing to TRP's ...Sadly Fans are still not learning from all this . I read that  Tanha have given their Interviews Separately Why????  Cant they afford to give interview together for thier Fans ..???   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyakritzzz_ArSha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index