Posted: 11 years ago
HI GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK FROM THE LAST ONE AND A HALF MONTH WHAT WE WANT TO SEE, ALL STORY IS RUBBISH. WHY THEY ARE SHOWING RK IN NEGATIVE ROLE. WHAT TYPE OF STORY PINTO JEE CREATING. RK IS SUPERSTAR WHAT HE IS DOING IN CHAUL. THE WHOLE STORY SHOWS THAT RK IS IN LOVE WITH MADHUBALA HE THINK THAT HE WANT REVANGE, BUT DAY BY DAY SHE IS BECOMING CHALLANGE FOR HJM. HIS ALL PLANS FAILED. NO SUCCESS FOUND IN MADHUBALA CASE. HE FOREGET EVERY THING HIS WORK AND HIS LIFE ONLY MADHUBALA ON HIS NERVE  DAY AND NIGHT. IF ITS THE STORY THEN I AM VERY DISSOPOINT BY WRITER.😭 VIVIAN IS GIVING HIS BEST MUST SAY ALL TEAM IS DOING BEST BUT STORY DEVELOPED NO INTEREST.😡
I feel the same way too.. Taking pictures...It will be published... More like a revenge movie .. Dont understand guys...

the problem is i am still not able to understand why will rk make mb enter flim industry i mean ab tak aisa koi plot bana hi nahi hai
Agree with u..and the question that what RK is doing in chaul also came in my mind he is a super star..CV's should concentrate on story..May be Cv's kuch khaas plan kr rahy hoon.May be Rk madhu sei bara bdla lei..hope so,. ..but dear paitence rakho and just wait and watch.
RK said once tht he will make her  pay 40 yrs of her life for the 4 days he spent in jail...n I guess we shld wait...The story is intresting...N RK surely has a big plan...
look everything is extreme for RK ... For the first time somebody has challenged him n that too a girl ... MB stood against him, he tried his level best to escape ... But MB din let that happen. So now RK wants revenge and that too from a girl, who has been able to attract him to an extent that he forgets himself ...
Wont say its love but this attraction b/w them is very strong.

And who said actors chawl main nahi jaate ?

The story is abt MB's journey to film industry, becoming a star ... That wont happen in 2-3 months ...it'll take time ...
RK will be the reason behind MB's entry in to the film world ... But why will RK want this ? Only coz he feels something for MB ... Love maybe attraction or maybe hatred.
i find there is great chance for good storyline. RK might use cliche techniques like taking photos n publishing. but u see, RK is from movie industry which relies on such techniques. film guys use media for their own reasons. RK is doing the same.

coming to make MB enter movie... movie industry is RK's field. he'll naturally want to bring MB in his area, so as to dominate n keep her under his thumb. he wants to take over her life to avenge his 4 days imprisonment. he is not taking into account his feelings. how it might change in his dealing with MB. that is going to be a surprise for him too!

i feel d earlier titles make better sense - shikar - hunt and katputli. i like d present title too. but d earlier ones tells what RK intends.

finally d actual story is starting. so far we have been drowning in Mukku's fly melodrama. we need to put up with it for few more epi until d engagement breaks.

i am not happy with the way story is moving 🤔
 how can a girl take talk against herself and her family and if its is like this now what will happen later
 why RK is doing like this he could have  broken the engagement by only money also DISAPPOINTED 
Agree with u  ...im thinking same ..

Originally posted by deepa02

i am not happy with the way story is moving 🤔
 how can a girl take talk against herself and her family and if its is like this now what will happen later
 why RK is doing like this he could have  broken the engagement by only money also DISAPPOINTED 

me too