Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Bling doesn't interest me: Shrenu Parikh

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Bling doesn't interest me: Shrenu Parikh

This petite beauty has made her mark on television with her signature smile. While her pearlies have wooed the audience, Shrenu nonetheless is working towards refining her acting skills.

Confesses the actor that even now, there is this jittery feeling while facing the camera. "Taking from Gulaal to Havan and now to Byah Hamari Bahoo Ka, I still feel the butterflies in my stomach each time when I face the camera," says Shrenu who feels, she has matured over the years post her stint in shows Gulaal and Havan. "I was so immature when I did Gulaal. Now I try to get into the skin of the character. I am living my character to the maximum and very excited about working with Hats Off Productions. This role is like a dream come true for me. I am very happy to have taken the responsibility of carrying the show on my shoulders," says Shrenu.

Link: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-25/tv/32407880_1_gulaal-havan-bling

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Am loving her as Rajni ❤️
sana363636 thumbnail
she needs to refine her acting skills further. For every emotion she shows us the same face and the same  "woh" "mmmain toh" dialogue. Please learn something from Gaurav, who is so much more versatile. Love Gaurav and love his acting. I watch the show for him, not for the lead bahu. You are hardly carrying anything on your shoulders...The other cast members are doing much better than you.
ramp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love rajni acting and  her confession to learn till date.she has not told in interview that others are not carrying resposibility.if you are diehard fan of some body donot use such language for other artist.pl encourage.gaurav is 15 years old in industry and rajni is very new without having trg in acting field.rajni has already said still she has butterflies when she faces camera.other cast are also experience artist.so pl be matured in giving comments otherwise donot post.
shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m fan of shrenu that does not mean i find mistakes in gaurav's acting.we are the show lover u can make suggestion.well done rajni keep it up. we all love u .