Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Bling doesn't interest me: Shrenu Parikh

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Bling doesn't interest me: Shrenu Parikh

This petite beauty has made her mark on television with her signature smile. While her pearlies have wooed the audience, Shrenu nonetheless is working towards refining her acting skills.

Confesses the actor that even now, there is this jittery feeling while facing the camera. "Taking from Gulaal to Havan and now to Byah Hamari Bahoo Ka, I still feel the butterflies in my stomach each time when I face the camera," says Shrenu who feels, she has matured over the years post her stint in shows Gulaal and Havan. "I was so immature when I did Gulaal. Now I try to get into the skin of the character. I am living my character to the maximum and very excited about working with Hats Off Productions. This role is like a dream come true for me. I am very happy to have taken the responsibility of carrying the show on my shoulders," says Shrenu.

Link: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-25/tv/32407880_1_gulaal-havan-bling

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramphinzfj08hide

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Tfs! Am loving her as Rajni Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramphinz-Priii-

sana363636 Newbie
sana363636
sana363636

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
she needs to refine her acting skills further. For every emotion she shows us the same face and the same  "woh" "mmmain toh" dialogue. Please learn something from Gaurav, who is so much more versatile. Love Gaurav and love his acting. I watch the show for him, not for the lead bahu. You are hardly carrying anything on your shoulders...The other cast members are doing much better than you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Priii-

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priii-

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
no problem guys!
ramp Groupbie
ramp
ramp

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i love rajni acting and  her confession to learn till date.she has not told in interview that others are not carrying resposibility.if you are diehard fan of some body donot use such language for other artist.pl encourage.gaurav is 15 years old in industry and rajni is very new without having trg in acting field.rajni has already said still she has butterflies when she faces camera.other cast are also experience artist.so pl be matured in giving comments otherwise donot post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redpandashrenu_fan-Priii-

shrenu_fan Groupbie
shrenu_fan
shrenu_fan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i m fan of shrenu that does not mean i find mistakes in gaurav's acting.we are the show lover u can make suggestion.well done rajni keep it up. we all love u .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priii-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index