RK-Madhu : Naa tum jaano naa hum.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fate didn't have it..it had to make the seething conniving wolf step into the dark doors of the glossy angel washing..or wishing she washed the reminiscent moments of being in his arms while everyone around her faded into dust..but this was not about the wolf's conniving mind or patronizing black eyes today. it was not supposed to be that , said the lamb cursing herself..its about the apparent goof friend who she is getting officially engaged with..the biggest day of her life..but then where does fate sweeping her body into his arms as if it was supposed to be that way ever since they existed ever come to play? WHEN? when did the wolf ever come into her thoughts, her heart her emotional frustrations before she lived a simple life of a hair dresser..why is fate and her heart without her permission swaying the presence of his life in hers being strong enough to revolt her life for the best and for the worst...why did her senses be strong enough to be so angry and revolting on the biggest day of her life just cause Wolfie tried to help her? Why so many defenses Madhubaala..why is fate grabbing your silk chunni into the wolfie's coat..wolfies is giving you his signature smirk elaborating his hands of her chunni in mock that makes everyone laugh in his dark humour..But thats how it stays..the lamb can't ever go away from the paws of the eolf cause thos very paws of RK will become redeeming human hands one day. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap- ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ rk singing chalka chalka re with a glass of whiskey like a total devdas rofl and bittu ji dancing like a joker. ๐Ÿ˜† inki bhi mast jodi hai. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was an amazing episode,,i love the chemistry
Rk embarrassed madhu to no end today,,
the precap was awesome
Originally posted by: mymagic13

it was an amazing episode,,i love the chemistry
Rk embarrassed madhu to no end today,,
the precap was awesome

i know meenu. ๐Ÿ˜ issi liye toh 2 posts baanaya. ๐Ÿ˜†
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes 2day epi was awesome, OMG flying kiss was awesome, he just dint miss even i chance to make her feel awkward, Full epi ws rocking.
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes 2day epi was awesome, OMG flying kiss was awesome, he just dint miss even i chance to make her feel awkward, Full epi ws rocking.

it was. ๐Ÿ˜
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis Koyel You write really well.

RK's flying kiss๐Ÿ˜

Amazing episode. Wish they have promoted tonight episode.

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
BUT I DON'T LIKE. MAY BE RK NEVER USE THIS PHOTOS. BUT WHAT WE SAY TODAY HE IS CELEBRATING MADHU ENGAGEMENT. HE IS DRINKING๐Ÿ˜ˆ OUR ALL WISHES GONE IN THE DUST BIN๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More than anything I cant wait to see the precap...
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

BUT I DON'T LIKE. MAY BE RK NEVER USE THIS PHOTOS. BUT WHAT WE SAY TODAY HE IS CELEBRATING MADHU ENGAGEMENT. HE IS DRINKING๐Ÿ˜ˆ OUR ALL WISHES GONE IN THE DUST BIN๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

meri post mein pollute mat karo abhiya maate. ๐Ÿฅฑ
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maddy superb ...

Love the way your analogue pop's in your head..lovel episode..applaud CV's

Oh i have dedicated a post to you