India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

wat is happening? (Page 2)

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Before entering that park, Rishi was shown upset and disturbed . He was walking as if something is going wrong. I dont know was that a sign to show that he returned with a failure in finding a job or he had understood of indira's ill-health.

I really hated when they did not show what happened to indira after she fainted in the ramleela.
Arrey bhai rishi ne kuch toh kiya hoga.. thoda paani diya hoga.. ghar lekar aake medicines dhonde honge.. kuch toh batao.. and firr drag karo.. who is stopping you Tongue but suddenly indira comes out fit and fineTongue  They start up episodes anyway giving no importance to previous ones and hence the pace appears super fast

Edited by light_28 - 23 July 2012 at 11:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-SUMITaholic-Heema22liesl

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Before entering that park, Rishi was shown upset and disturbed . He was walking as if something is going wrong. I dont know was that a sign to show that he returned with a failure in finding a job or he had understood of indira's ill-health.

I really hated when they did not show what happened to indira after she fainted in the ramleela.
Arrey bhai rishi ne kuch toh kiya hoga.. thoda paani diya hoga.. ghar lekar aake medicines dhonde honge.. kuch toh batao.. and firr drag karo.. who is stopping you Tongue but suddenly indira comes out fit and fineTongue  They start up episodes anyway giving no importance to previous ones and hence the pace appears super fast

@red: agar yeh sab scenes dikadiya toh indur / jhumpa / kutumb scene postpone hotihai & viewers kush hojatehe which writers doesn't like becuase they think only besharmas & jhumpa can bring trp & only these people are the highlight of the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-SUMITaholic-Heema22lieslCloudy.Night

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Agreed!I had high hopes about monday's episode..but as usual,disgusting.And I cannot understand WHY Rishi is not suspecting HIS wife that she is  hiding something..abhi tak toh indira ne rishi ko woh reports bhi nahi dikhayi!But  loved the scene when rk tries to make that old man laugh and inshi scene!baki time I was not looking at the tv at all!

Edited by ishikasaha - 23 July 2012 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-Heema22

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
today episode nothing but whole lot of confusion.
cvs executing this track very badly.

too much loose ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
This was very bad, twice they show Indira fainting in his arms and we see nothing about his reaction. What did he do after her fainting? they show his doubts but nothing further. They are boring us with Inder. Kutumb and now Jumpa. They just donot get it that we donot want to see them.we need to see how husband and  wife together fight the illness and bonding  between them.Plese no INDER and Kutumb for a while.

AnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I was expecting a good scene after that cinematic fainting scene in the last episode. But D'oh

Heema22

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I agree. She was fainting on Friday and they started the episode today without any reference to it. And someone pls tell CV's that the key to popularity is Inshi romance and not some sad drama. I seriously wonder what CVs are targeting. There is no high tension drama to gain TRP's nor is there Inshi romance that we here in the forum can enjoy. The whole episode felt like some patchwork

Heema22

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
ooof ye CVs D'ohruined such a good track ! what were we expecting and what do they give us Ermm

Heema22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index