Main Khushise bahot pyaar karta hoon! (23/7/12) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...yep...good jobs cvs...lets see what happens tomorrow...
i love today epi n Arnav my Prince omg he is damn cute love him lots 😉❤️
aaj mausam hai suhana...Buaji ke ghar jaane ka hai bahana...what the what the 😆🤣 love that how he sang that n khushi love u too my princess happy to her smile😊

nk how sweet he is!! love u loads...bechare ka dil "FOOT" jayega *ROFL*🤣
Anjali she is ok in today's epi
nani is nice n mami uffalways saying something bad to gupta's sisters i just i hate😡 yuh mami n akash he also okkk
payal bechare always crying😭 but in today epi happy😃 to  her smile😊!

yayayaya!! today awesome, superbb, duperbb, mindblowing, fabulous, fantastic !!

can't wait for tomorrow epi!

i startd watchin ipkknd last 10 mnths...reallly awsum epi tday...all r almost bk into track...gng to b fun while watchin wen arnav comes to knw tat kushi was lyin...they bth in d same bed with holdin hands..sooo  cute...tanx 4 d pm
LOVED TODAY EPISODE I STARTED WATCHING IPKKND FROM THE FIRST EPISODE JUNE 6
loved the episode & loved your post.
Arnav's Singing was best 👏
Originally posted by tia.o

Arnav & Anjali - Lovely heart touching interaction... But again explanation has been left incomplete. Might create trouble later when Shyam comes back. Arnav loved Khushi before their wedding and he was going to say it the night of the wedding but he lied to Anjali about that. I bet Shyam won't delay in passing the news of the forced marriage to Anjali and she will feel that Arnav married Khushi because of her not because of love and later Arnav developed feelings for her because of close proximity.

Aakash & Payal - Glad to see the snarky attitude is leaving, but Aakash still think Khushi was wrong to hide the truth from the family and Payal agreed. I wonder what his attitude will be when he realizes that Arnav knew the truth as well, but not only he hid it but he also blackmailed Khushi holding his marriage as threat. I hope to see his indignation towards his brother too.

Khushi & Arnav - Beautiful scenes. Loved them.. Arnav always delivers his most sweetly romantic dialogues when Khushi is not listening. She needs to fake sleep more often. Today he made clear that he misses Khushi's song and antics. If he needs to see them again, better fix home situation pronto and arrange re-marriage with all the pomp & glamour...

Anjali & Khushi - She acknowledged Khushi today as Arnav's wife. She is under the impression that Arnav married Khushi for her but now he loves her. So she needs to acknowledge her as her bhabi. But that left a window for Shyam to convince her that Arnav loves her because of close proximity because he did not love her before marriage, once she is gone, Arnav's feelings will be gone eventually. He should not have to be stuck in a marriage he entered unwillingly. That and combined with the 6 month contract is enough to convince Anjali that Arnav never wanted to marry Khushi in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the episode. But I just thought I'd point out the strings CVs left undone. May be indication of future track?

yeah...agree with you...
May be Shyam will be back n will spoil all this stuff😡
👏awesome post of an awesome episode dear
loved reading it😳
Me 2 loved tht epi.. Btw arnqv come to know what? That Kyushu is lieing that bhudhi is not well?...I love Barun now..