Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARNAV best Husband, bt Khushi

arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
we r having a healthy conversation bt i thing even an hint of negativity is not acceptable today, Barun was in Black and I m Dead.

so Redirecting u guys tooo-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3110678 Edited by arnav101 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safi123 thumbnail
dont say that you are going to get  bashed so much!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
did u notice anjali when she talked to khushi.. she was still a little cold to her. khushi knows and we should too that things are not gonna settle so easily . when shyam come and he is coming... watch how anjali will change... i dont blame anjali either.. shaym is evil. but we will all be glad khushi an shyam are not under the same roof. 

what did khushi see.. anjali crying and storming off .. she prob thinks arnav told her all is well bec he does not want to hurt her. 

she is being self sacrificing.. but that is her way of showing her love. if love is making someone happy like arnav is .. love is also sacrifice.. which is the way khushi is showing it. 

that is how i looked at it. 
Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Did u read the recent article at the starplus site??there its said that something transpired between khushi and anjali,which hasnt been shown as yet and may be that's got something to do with khushi's leaving RM...but even if its not the case i m still not mad at khushi coz she deserves a proper wedding and she deserves to be married for the right reasons...just like the reasons Rima stated in her post today...
IronyDied thumbnail
ahan!! your post reminds me of the ime not much before.. when he said to Khushi that why did you came in my life.. we saw pots like.. ASR should get the worst pati award🤣 and people actually said that DEFO AGREE!! 😆 
arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: geetmaanluv

did u notice anjali when she talked to khushi.. she was still a little cold to her. khushi knows and we should too that things are not gonna settle so easily . when shyam come and he is coming... watch how anjali will change... i dont blame anjali either.. shaym is evil. but we will all be glad khushi an shyam are not under the same roof. 

what did khushi see.. anjali crying and storming off .. she prob thinks arnav told her all is well bec he does not want to hurt her. 

she is being self sacrificing.. but that is her way of showing her love. if love is making someone happy like arnav is .. love is also sacrifice.. which is the way khushi is showing it. 

that is how i looked at it. 

AS for NOW its a bit odd, cuz Anjali Hated Her before 2 episodes and Now she talked to her.

And this DP picture i haven't seen it, u have a link to the picture. New off screen pic
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dnt say lik dat
khushi is d best .its jst bcz f anjali she nvr want to show her love.remember those days hw khushi suffered.wat all did he say he did.dnt u think khushi is d best.
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: arnav101

Wow, It was awsome what Arnav did today. I Loved this guy.
From my part all the Anger I had for u Doesn't exist any more. U were just the Best Pati and Best Bhai today. Hoping u get the SPA 2013 awards for this.

Now, I think Khushi was at Grave fault today. I know she has r8 to leave RM bt not Now after Arnav did so much to make everything r8. If she had gone before i would have been angry. Bt now as everything is going back to normal Khushi what u did will only Bring much much more probs for U and Arnav.
How can u leave ur Husband when He Sings Ur fav Song for U. We melted down like Candle when he sang it and U, I dont know why u left, as for now this is not justifying 

U know khushi is one generous heart. today epi was awesome but it also has a hidden meaning. everybody knows khushi is leaving then why suddenly she is eager to go.u will get to know in the upcoming epi. watch anjali guys, shyam is definitely gonna make his re entry in RM. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost . 
arshidreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh..I cannot agree with you at all..You mean all the insults and hurt she faced will go away when ur husband sings a song for u?? She is hurt and scared, she cannot leave RM any other way but she can't stay there too. She found the very first reason she could think of and left. She needs to be respected and trusted. She deserves to be the most important person in Arnav's life. She needs to hear from him what she means to him. He has spoke to her heart only when she was asleep so we know what is it in his mind. But she doesn't know that yet. She still has to keep guessing- not a sign of an healthy relation
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't forget this is just a contract marriage. No matter how much they love each other, its the same man who reminded her of contract marriage and said nasty things to her. All he's doing now doesn't make up for everything he has said before. Do u think that few secs. of singing make up for everything he said to her before? She has every right to leave & im glad shes leaving. Don't care how nice he is right now, he still needs to suffer. I still want him to suffer & I hope Khushi makes him suffer. I still think Anjali made Khushi leave! Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago