Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

REDEMPTION TRACK STARTS!!!! WHAT SAY GUYS

ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

guys what an amazing episode na...

first time all the characters are in their positive mood 😊 first anjali and arnav scene wow bro-sis bonding back again with a bang πŸ˜› the convo between nani and khushi was so sweet,finally akash forgives payal πŸ˜ƒ
last but not the least our arshi oh god i have no words to describe the bonding between the two they are amazing and no one can beat their chemistry πŸ˜ƒ
arnav was in totally romantic mood truely saying he was in full husband avatar and when he was singing aaj mausam h suhana...guys u don't know i started what the? what the? what the? πŸ˜†
khushi was so cute as usual and mami in her hello hi bye bye πŸ˜† seriously guys this ipkknd is getting bombastic day by day 😍 today's episode was totally dedicated to all the bashers i know after watching today's episode all of them are completely in their redemption mood πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harrrismah0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha...including me ;)
luv ur posT...IPKKND rox...
N as mishti mention in her tweet dt u'll luv d future episodes...so bright future track is here...Shym plzzz stay awaY frm ouR show...paleeej
heidi thumbnail
agree to you yaar...but i dont think there is going to be a redemption track..first of all,kushi is not angry wid asr..
secondly 2mrow he will know that buaji is alright and kushi lied,so he will take her back to rm..then how redemption??
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heidi

agree to you yaar...but i dont think there is going to be a redemption track..first of all,kushi is not angry wid asr..
secondly 2mrow he will know that buaji is alright and kushi lied,so he will take her back to rm..then how redemption??

dear redemption track is not for any character of ipkknd it is for all the bashers who bash anjali 😊
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed but I am worried, how will ASR take his wife back to RM or how will he stay with her
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think there's a possibility of remarriage..Arnav will bring Khushi RM with dignity n this time as permanent Mrs. ASR
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with u...i have no idea how will arnav will bring khushi back...? only 1 idea to solve this...remarriage...a proper marriage ...but this time it must be for khushi ,his love...not for his di...
  i am nt bashing anjali...sorry if anyone hurts by my words
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...am really happy with yestday epi..

where i feel redemption started at Rm itself with all the bday wooing ASR was doing,
the actual remarriage track started now...hope ASR just woos her from GH to Rm.

if its not remarriage (as every1 is predicting)..dont know how he will forcefully take her to RM.

sure she will get an earful ASR style for lying to him about buaji's illness...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

I think there's a possibility of remarriage..Arnav will bring Khushi RM with dignity n this time as permanent Mrs. ASR

ya u r right khushi will back to RM after becoming permanent mrs.ASR πŸ˜ƒ
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
⭐️hope cvs wont disappoint us ...

personally..i really wanna see the redemption track...&of course a proper indian type shaadi of arhi too😳