Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash continues to haunt ManVeer even now :( (Page 2)

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i must say now the show is in its full peak but it is ending.Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlijyoti06

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearls88

she is in love with uday to such extent that she forgot to recognize that he is not uday.
"love is blind" but to such extent that you stop recognizing the real person.LOLcvz what is the need of this scene.again misunderstanding create between uday-m.n m is so much fool that she is still giving advices to aakash.n she knew well when uday will see her with aakash what will be his reaction.i mean this time she need to slap aakash for all this.but again she was behaving with him so politely.

so uday-m date spoiled by j.y j kabhe nae sudhare g.

Pearl, nobody is spoiling UV-M's date... M is her own Dushman... We all come across wrong people, wrong situations... but how we handle such situation makes us winners... M cant handle her own personal life.. how will she handle her riyasat? very poor characterisation of M!!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titlijyoti06

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
M has always been touchy feely- esp with Akash- even when he's humiliated her and beyond. But I swear JN is like a cartoon villain sometimes. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titliSunshinegirllarrylinejyoti06...navina...Badtameez_Dil

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Pearl, nobody is spoiling UV-M's date... M is her own Dushman... We all come across wrong people, wrong situations... but how we handle such situation makes us winners... M cant handle her own personal life.. how will she handle her riyasat? very poor characterisation of M!!Shocked

i agree that she is biggest enemy of herself.if you give spaces other people definitely try to fill that spaces .so make your relationship so much strong that nobody ever try to separate you people.its her fault or you can say her weakness.but you know what is her problem she is fool.she is easily trapped by anyone.it is her biggest weakness that's why she always fooled by j.j planned n m always trapped in her plans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalina2012titlijyoti06

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Jyoti, great post

to be truthful, I am now fed up of this crap that they keep pushing on us.  There are only a few episodes left and still we are subjected to M carressing Akash, W*F<W*F< W*F!

HOnesly, now I am glad that Dek will be ending becasue I can no longer take this crap.  What was the use of showing us M caressing A. cheeks all the while knowing that Uday is on his way.

what stupid girl does that, certainly no one that has even a slight brainAngryAngryAngry

And what stupidityis this that are we to suddenly believe that Jay turns good.  Maybe they will make her good, so that she will end up with Uday.  well...why not.  they have thrown all other crap at us.  the producers have really destroyed their own show...you reap what you sow!!!

As much as I was heartbroken to hear about the show ending, it is episodes like todays' that makes me happy that the end is near.  My patience went from thin to non-existantAngryShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titliSunshinegirllBadtameez_Dil

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

@All :I feel CVs had given that scene of Manyata carassing Akash's cheeks to create that misunderstanding in Uday's mind so that accident of Uday looks justified and then Unnati can teach a lesson to Jay but in the process CVs even in last days r sort of ruining Manyata's character Ouch

To create a misunderstanding , CVs could hv shown Akash putting his hand on Manyata's face seeing which Uday leaves in anger and then Manyata could hv slapped Akash Angry

This way Manyata's character would not hv butchered and CVs could hv served thier purpose of Uday's accident build-up too ...Ermm...

This is where I always feel DEK CVs lacked creativity and proper vision .. when they give good drama , they butcher characters and when they keep the characters intact , they butcher the complete drama ... balance is what missing which killed the show's real essense Ouch...

@Mansi and Tanvi : Loved your little takes on Uday-Manyata dream Embarrassed...I guess we all wished it was real and not Manyata's dream Cry but one good point is for the first time Manyata had a romantic dream with her and Udayveer EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Only wish when Uday walks off in anger , instead of giving lecture to Akash ,  CVs could hv shown Manyata following Uday in her car Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalina2012titliSunshinegirllkojagoryfanarryline...navina...Badtameez_Dil

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@All :I feel CVs had given that scene of Manyata carassing Akash's cheeks to create that misunderstanding in Uday's mind so that accident of Uday looks justified and then Unnati can teach a lesson to Jay but in the process CVs even in last days r sort of ruining Manyata's character Ouch

To create a misunderstanding , CVs could hv shown Akash putting his hand on Manyata's face seeing which Uday leaves in anger and then Manyata could hv slapped Akash Angry

This way Manyata's character would not hv butchered and CVs could hv served thier purpose of Uday's accident build-up too ...Ermm...

This is where I always feel DEK CVs lacked creativity and proper vision .. when they give good drama , they butcher characters and when they keep the characters intact , they butcher the complete drama ... balance is what missing which killed the show's real essense Ouch...i totally agree with u...they made so many blunders ...nd still  making even in last shots...we all blaming sony,ofcourse they deserve that,they shud ve considered da new plot progress...but cvs r equally responsible... unfortunately they had really good nd distinct concept but execution was bad...they had interesting characters but failed to explore characters in a consistent way,...they had amazing cast but fail to use them properly,...nd  fail to predict viewers' mind...they kept on wasting time on monash whereas manveer mesmerized us da day they 1st met...they had only plan a no plan b...even after threats they were unable to see or understand it... wat we shud call them blind or fool... i want them to come with this same concept nd cast without this blunders... i heard abt another show of sony, kutumb( which gave another reel nd real life couple hiten gauri) had two storyline under da same name nd cast...

@Mansi and Tanvi : Loved your little takes on Uday-Manyata dream Embarrassed...I guess we all wished it was real and not Manyata's dream Cry but one good point is for the first time Manyata had a romantic dream with her and Udayveer EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Only wish when Uday walks off in anger , instead of giving lecture to Akash ,  CVs could hv shown Manyata following Uday in her car Angry

Edited by 2012titli - 23 July 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalinajyoti06

Go to top