India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash continues to haunt ManVeer even now :(

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Looks like even in end days Akash miyan will not let us watch the show in peace LOLLOLOuch...When Manyata was hving her most beautiful dreams of being in Uday's arms after he presents her those red roses  , I was too in my ManVeer dreamland Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming But the moments her dream turns into a nightmare and Manyata realises that she is in Akash's arms , my dreams too come crashing down DeadDeadDeadDeadLOLLOL,... CVs really want to test our patience even in the end days kya LOLLOL

Anyways the scene which came today should hv come months back because I always wanted to see Manyata seeing the difference between Akash and Uday when Akash will give her betrayal in the name of love and trust due to which Uday who always wanted to give her true happiness will walk away from her life in disappointment and then Manyata will run behind him after realising Uday's worth Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... Such scenes where the female lead realises who is her real lover and who is her real enemy in disguise of a lover always scores good in trps  but CVs had to give these scenes only in the end na AngryAngry...

What I loved in this scene was Uday's silent expressions of anger , disappointment and feeling betrayed once again ClapClapClap..Ashish was terrific with his silent acting here and I loved how he dint get into another fight with Akash because this time he has already lost his trust in Manyata only , then what is the use of fighting with Akash Ouch...This is the kind of maturity I wanted to see in Uday's character where he keeps his dignity intact and just walks off ClapClapClapClap

I m still not completely convinced with Manyata's character though because what was the need of holding Akash's face to give him that lecture on love and trust when she knows that Uday can come there anytime ?? AngryAngryAngry...After so much of humiliation in the temple , why was Manyata still so polite towards Akash rather than giving him one slap when she sees him in restaurent ?? Angry... Somehow Manyata's character continues to b weak as she could never teach a proper lesson to Jay nor she could teach any lessons to Akash either Unhappy...All her dialogues like "I think your mind is controlled by a bhooth" and stuff looks very kiddish roadside fight  whereas Manyata is suppose to b a princess who should hv given a royal "get out" to Akash on the spot itself rather than getting into unwanted arguments with him AngryAngry

In fact what Unnati is doing with Jay in precap , I was expecting Manyata to do the same with Jay and Akash so that as a viewer I would hv been fully convinced with Manyata's love for Uday Smile

Anyways now at least Jay will turn good and hopefully we will get a good ManVeer confession in the end Embarrassed...

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuarmanmallikNRumanafaminrmrykritsnovthumbalina2012titlipearls88ami_31sweet.tashiluvtwilight19wendy25kojagoryfanSunshinegirllilvudayprachuryaSidNeeti-fanarryline..KpopIsLife..Being-HumanAsmimelody..IshqShava..ShanUlasfia21Dae_drmersajni786..oishu..skanda12-SilverAngel-...navina...Badtameez_Dil

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Akash is like a sore thorn in the side of ManVeer...

I wish Manyata hadn't touched Akash's cheek. She should've moved away from him...arrghhh

What Akash did with Manyata, she shouldn't even let him speak one word to her... she should've just walked off from him. Manyata really knows how to test someone's patience. When will I see Manyata who is strong in her actions (right and just ones) instead of just spewing words?..

Loved Unnati in the end... I can't believe the CVs are not going to let us enjoy ManVeer scenes in peace, they had to bring in Akash in it too... as if enduring Jay is not enough.

Both Jai and Akash are cutting down our solid ManVeer moments which already are in scarce amounts...now Uday is maha pissed leading to an accident... poor Uday, just when he was about to give his heart another chance.

Edited by mahi0809 - 23 July 2012 at 9:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NRumanathumbalinarmry2012titlikojagoryfanSunshinegirllprachuryaarrylinejyoti06..oishu.....navina...Badtameez_Dil

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Exactly... even now M's character comes out very weak. I am disappointed really by the show. I was expecting her to evolve as princess but even now she is busy involved in touch therapy!!CryLOL. Was it really required after all the humiliation she went through coz of A?? How could anybody feel sympathy or empathy for such a person who gives a damn to his lover's reputation? Overall in the entire show M has come out as the weakest character! I dont see any Yuvrani in the making in her except a well dressed immatured chawl girl. Where is that fiesty Moniya who used to give left, right and center???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titliSunshinegirlljyoti06

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
she is in love with uday to such extent that she forgot to recognize that he is not uday.
"love is blind" but to such extent that you stop recognizing the real person.LOLcvz what is the need of this scene.again misunderstanding create between uday-m.n m is so much fool that she is still giving advices to aakash.n she knew well when uday will see her with aakash what will be his reaction.i mean this time she need to slap aakash for all this.but again she was behaving with him so politely.

so uday-m date spoiled by j.y j kabhe nae sudhare g.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titlijyoti06Dae_drmer

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Ouchafter watching 2days eoisode i'm not sad dat the show goes off air.coz i think last day tak akash ko dekhna podegaDead.nd i don't want 2 c him.disgusting .
i want manyta giving akash atleast one tight slap.(sorry4 dat)

Edited by a.anu - 23 July 2012 at 9:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titlijyoti06

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
true...what was the purpose of holding akash's face??????????u know wat ,after watching unnati in precap... i think only unnati has the potential of being a yuvrani...she is strong but sensitive,intelligent,responsible...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalinapearls88kojagoryfanjyoti06...navina...

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Lousy episode ... but you've done a great take!ClapClapClapClap You have pointed out exactly all the issues that have messed up this episode. Even in the final hours of this serial, the Creatives are killing us with this bloody Akash!DeadAngryOuch

Here are my five things I loved and five things I hated about this episode:

What I loved:

1. Ashish was superlative. What sensational acting with just his eyes and a shy smile on his face when Manyata called him for the date!

2. Again, a lovely scene when Manyata was daydreaming that she was hugging Uday at the cafe. What a lovely love-lorn expression there was on Ashish's face as he gave her the flowers, and she hugged him ... alas! it was not to be!

3. Manyata had the courage to ask Uday out for a date which was at least a good sign that she is taking the initiative. It turned out as a fiasco, but at least she asked Uday out! For that I am slightly thankful.

4 Ashish driving the car like a maniac was terrifying especially since we know he will have an accident. But his face was again a picture of great inner distress, disappointment, dejection and mistrust of Manyata. What a great actor he is!

5. Unnati seems ready to give Jay a thapad (if not physically, then a good tongue-lashing!). Good show, I hope I fully enjoy that tomorrow!

What I hated:

1. Jay buying designer bags for her hench-girls ... chee, what a stupid idea! Which silly Creative thought of this?

2. Manyata holding Akash's face just to tell him she hates him? Which nutcase would do a thing like that?

3. Even after Uday got pissed off and went away, this Manyata was giving bhashan after bhashan to Akash? Why did she not rush home after Uday? Where was the need for any further conversation with Akash?

4. So much of screen time given to Akash was a major turn-off for me. The whole episode was completely spoilt!

5. Manyata and Uday could have been given better clothes for such a special date. Its the first date they are ever having, why did the Creatives not show that they are taking care of their appearance to make it special. I found both Uday's clothes and Manyata's outfit below par! At least, Creatives, when you are trying to show that they are a romantic couple, make them look like they are delighted to take care of how they look for each other!

Mansi

Edited by skanda12 - 23 July 2012 at 10:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titliarrylinesunflower52jyoti06Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
heyy jyoti i totally loveddd ur post !!!
i serioualy don't have much to analyse with today's episode ..i wanted to let that be in the drama parts they r still putting...

that Manyata's dream sequence was sweeet i loveddd that hug doesn't matter it was in dream bcoz i even loveddd Uday's dream chalo Uday see Manyata kissing in dreams Day Dreaming Manyata see Uday hugging ...that tear drop sequence was cuteee...(actually atleast these sequence can be used during making a VM LOL)

now totally agree why the hell she still puts her hand on majnu ka cheeks is so urghhh...after so much happened was just useless part...i so agree till end she remained as a weak character...while the show was on her creatives forget to make her char. strong as yuvrani in all this while but made her more immature & weak i find the way she was in starting...just to show akash/majnu endlessly urghhh...

instead of giving lecture she should actually slapped him on that same cheek...Angry.LOL

anyway i too loved when Manyata runs behind Uday ...it was the interesting one ...
Uday walks out was besttt...without saying a word bcoz there was no point as he was already disappointed...as u said AK was awesum with his silent anger showing...

i totally loved the precap ohh my my Unnati was full sherni mode...wowww...J ki shakal was ROFLLL to watch..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrythumbalina2012titliprachuryaarrylinesunflower52jyoti06..oishu.....navina...

Go to top