Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 82)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Since she is getting married in her family ,...so a homely girl cannot fight like this ...Even I cannot unless I have some strong defense ...pics are clear enough ...and multiple interpretations are gonna be made on the same ...
Ok, she is getting married and all...but when you know you are right you need to speak up. And relations are not based on proofs. If they don't trust her...they will never. She needs to speak for herself too when she is right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

trish ka heart break hone wali hai!!

kyun ??? uske behen popular ho gaye pehle LOLLOL

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Meenu I don't think trish has feelings for RK in that way. Maybe later. But so far no.

But she and Roma will not leave her for this, only because it might again hamper Trishna' career. Not for any other reason.

_sasi_ISADORA-Sexy-

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
MB switches between Seeta and Geeta modes too fastROFL

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

kyun ??? uske behen popular ho gaye pehle LOLLOL

aur RK ko bhi udake le gayi madhu trish se pehle!!

_sasi_-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Since she is getting married in her family ,...so a homely girl cannot fight like this ...Even I cannot unless I have some strong defense ...pics are clear enough ...and multiple interpretations are gonna be made on the same ...
Ok, she is getting married and all...but when you know you are right you need to speak up. And relations are not based on proofs. If they don't trust her...they will never. She needs to speak for herself too when she is right.

Darling what I am saying is from her POV ...I mean her character is not that kind who will go and fight for her ...she lives a normal life ...she is not used to live life for herself ...Perhaps she never fought for herself till now ...so give her some time ...let her get into all the facts ...she will speak and to the person who is behind all the mess ...

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by ISADORA

So Mukund Ayi is back to insult mode and madhu keeps mum again..ufff ..come girly speak out...
RK and Bittu G laughing out loud ..LOL lagtha hai action ka reaction start hogaya

What would MB do yar ...she must be equally shocked and devastated with this news ...any girl would be shocked and feel humiliated ...she will roar at the right time ...

Nidzz she needs to defend herself..she has done nothing wrong...she only gives her attitude in front of RK...and ayi this damn woman how the hell does she hold that insult in a prestigious manner and magnanimously scathing to every one around

Characterization of Mb cannot change overnight ...she is like this only ...she will become strong with time and with the kind of circumstances she will face ...

You are right Nidzz but when a person is insulting you to the extent where you cannot bear it for no wrong of your..your blood boils darling...i personally would not take that crap what ever it may be when it comes to the character calling...

Hatzzie ./..I agree ...but when circumstances are not in ur favour, one must wait for the right time /...just imagine yar ...she was not aware of what was planned against her ...and all of sudden, she is being lashed out with pics all over the space ...any soft girl would get into shock ...

No idea nidzz...but she stood up against her own family to put RK behind the bars..she needs to stand up for her cause also...Agreed shocked...till the time someone blames your upbringing is questioned..you need to stand up...and the Mrs Mallik fiasco is one more addtion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-mysteriousmilliManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

MB switches between Seeta and Geeta modes too fastROFL

split personality LOL

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index