Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 81)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

So Mukund Ayi is back to insult mode and madhu keeps mum again..ufff ..come girly speak out...
RK and Bittu G laughing out loud ..LOL lagtha hai action ka reaction start hogaya

What would MB do yar ...she must be equally shocked and devastated with this news ...any girl would be shocked and feel humiliated ...she will roar at the right time ...

Nidzz she needs to defend herself..she has done nothing wrong...she only gives her attitude in front of RK...and ayi this damn woman how the hell does she hold that insult in a prestigious manner and magnanimously scathing to every one around

Characterization of Mb cannot change overnight ...she is like this only ...she will become strong with time and with the kind of circumstances she will face ...
MB is not weak...when she is shown strong enough to fight for what she thinks is right and just and even go agianst ppl she loves...then I dnt understand what happens to her when it comes to this women...

Since she is getting married in her family ,...so a homely girl cannot fight like this ...Even I cannot unless I have some strong defense ...pics are clear enough ...and multiple interpretations are gonna be made on the same ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-ISADORATheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Bass Rishabh ko ek pharaatedaar chaanta padh jaayeDay Dreaming. And what defence will Maddy give to Aayi? Tasveerein jhooth those na bol rahi hain- naina-matakka to kiya na Maddy ne Rishabh ke saath. ROFL

agree ...pics are in front of them ...how can she deny them ...what kind of defense ...RK planned so perfectly 

Yeah. Bechaari Maddy to ye bhi nahiin keh sakti hi woh Rishabh ki baahon mein nahiin giri ya use andhere kamre mein nahiin mili. ErmmROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Mukund and Madhu is competing with Badam eating (eating something, I don't know). By throwing it into the air and trying to eat. Mukund is failing in this too.

Both sitting beside with each other. DD looks bored.

After Office both on a date?? reporter asked. 

Mukund said he is confessing about his love. (Abhitak nehi huva) Romantic talk and all. DD also said Romantic talk going on.  Trust me DD looks bored or tired.

RK is shown. (Last night precap scene)

Kaam hogaya. Bittuji saying Madhubala ka kaam hogaya.

Again later shown the same scene of eating something. And DD & Manish talking about something I couldn't get that part.

DD and Manish both wearing the same clothes which they were wearing when Ayi was insulting for newspaper fiasco shown in SBS. So that means same day.

Shahi your DP says everything about your reaction after seeing the segment.ROFL

i was waiting to give explanation on my DP change. LOL
LOL
Actually it is not me. DD is angry she has to do these scenes with Mukund.
LOLLOL
LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizonISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

wat the Shocked ROFL abhi tak tumlog iss thread ki izzat loot rahein ho ROFL 

oye tu emraan ko dhoka de diya!!

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Bass Rishabh ko ek pharaatedaar chaanta padh jaayeDay Dreaming. And what defence will Maddy give to Aayi? Tasveerein jhooth those na bol rahi hain- naina-matakka to kiya na Maddy ne Rishabh ke saath. ROFL

agree ...pics are in front of them ...how can she deny them ...what kind of defense ...RK planned so perfectly 

She cannot raise her voice he is gonna claim he is innocent and these things are common in his life...she may ask him to clear  her name for the wrong publication..one more plan to pop up...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-mysteriousmilliManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

So Mukund Ayi is back to insult mode and madhu keeps mum again..ufff ..come girly speak out...
RK and Bittu G laughing out loud ..LOL lagtha hai action ka reaction start hogaya

What would MB do yar ...she must be equally shocked and devastated with this news ...any girl would be shocked and feel humiliated ...she will roar at the right time ...

Nidzz she needs to defend herself..she has done nothing wrong...she only gives her attitude in front of RK...and ayi this damn woman how the hell does she hold that insult in a prestigious manner and magnanimously scathing to every one around

Characterization of Mb cannot change overnight ...she is like this only ...she will become strong with time and with the kind of circumstances she will face ...

You are right Nidzz but when a person is insulting you to the extent where you cannot bear it for no wrong of your..your blood boils darling...i personally would not take that crap what ever it may be when it comes to the character calling...

Hatzzie ./..I agree ...but when circumstances are not in ur favour, one must wait for the right time /...just imagine yar ...she was not aware of what was planned against her ...and all of sudden, she is being lashed out with pics all over the space ...any soft girl would get into shock ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
trish ka heart break hone wali hai!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 24 July 2012 at 4:05am

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Yeah. Bechaari Maddy to ye bhi nahiin keh sakti hi woh Rishabh ki baahon mein nahiin giri ya use andhere kamre mein nahiin mili. ErmmROFL

Wahe toh ...RK planned everything so perfectly ...she doesnt have any way out ...

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index