Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 39)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Good ..urvi note down no of people for cash prize LOL
I have a better idea Hatzz...cash price chodo...colors ko bolte hia tum logo ko tele-shopping ke products promote karne ka kaam de de. Afterall tum logo ne dialogues aur codes rat liye haiROFL

ROFLROFL  ROFL No no ...mujhe overnight star nahe banna Embarrassed...

ROFLROFL  ROFL  Nidzz you phasing those dialogues..OMG i cant control my laughter

I am in the same position ...break lgao koi toh !!!1 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-ISADORA

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by sasi10

Now showing MB repeat. Noticed something. PH was kanjoos for DD's outfit in engagement. Not minding it cos engagement is with Mukund.

Same fabric was used for Trishna'a blouse.

Maybe they are saving for future.

VD is so hot. What attitude. Only he can be RK.

Why do i have this feeling we have to tolerate Marriage preparations too before the relationship completely breaks.

shahi,even paddy and mb's outfits are almost same(upper part) ..same green and pink..They should have given  something diff to MB for her eng..ok ok i'll stop it hereLOLLOL

No Sasi. the pattern is different . Colour is same.LOLLOLLOL Sasi. Now Nidz and Hatz will be after us for discussing this.LOL

Anyways I don't want pretty outfits for DD now when she is with Mukund. Mukund doesn't deserve it. He is going to make her sleep in the drawing room after the marriage.
So don't know what clothes she will get, if it happens.

PH should keep all the money to spend on her clothes when she becomes a Super star.

DD's eyes are so beautiful.  They showed beautiful close-ups of her last night.
Day Dreaming

Tabhi to Rishabh unmein jhaank raha tha.ROFL

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 24 July 2012 at 1:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Now showing MB repeat. Noticed something. PH was kanjoos for DD's outfit in engagement. Not minding it cos engagement is with Mukund.

Why do i have this feeling we have to tolerate Marriage preparations too before the relationship completely breaks.

shahi,even paddy and mb's outfits are almost same(upper part) ..same green and pink..They should have given  something diff to MB for her eng..ok ok i'll stop it hereLOLLOL

No Sasi. the pattern is different . Colour is same.LOLLOLLOL Sasi. Now Nidz and Hatz will be after us for discussing this.LOL

Anyways I don't want pretty outfits for DD now when she is with Mukund. Mukund doesn't deserve it. He is going to make her sleep in the drawing room after the marriage.

PH should keep all the money to spend on her clothes when she becomes a Super star.

Day Dreaming

ROFL Shahi aur kuch chut gaya hai kya ..soch lo Bittu G ka shirt..Shammu ka repeated kurtha ..Roma ke hair LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Day Dreaming

Tabhi to Rishabh unmein jhaank raha tha.ROFL

Damn ur still here Poco ROFLROFLROFL  I thought u ran away ...

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Notice hogi na. Watching Colours from yesterday for a promo. So every repeat watched. Also got a worth watching episode after so long.

@ All - they are showing even weekend shows promo like JDJ and some dance performance of BW. But still no promo of MB.

Shahi, Meenu, Nidzz and Hatzz...tum logo ko award milna chahiyeROFL

JDJ is their fav...every break they air its promo...par woh bhi ISha-Salman ke chod ke.Ouch

de dho cash prize na apna account number dethi hoon..you see i am busy so cant come and collect it personally you can deposit to my account ROFL
Main kya colors ki owner lagti hu tujheLOL...Colors dega na...aakhir unke shows tum logo se hi toh chal rahe hai...esp tele-shopping.ROFL 

Sirf ek promo de de.LOL
LOL

PurpleHorizonISADORAManonidz

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

I have a better idea Hatzz...cash price chodo...colors ko bolte hia tum logo ko tele-shopping ke products promote karne ka kaam de de. Afterall tum logo ne dialogues aur codes rat liye haiROFL

ROFLROFL  ROFL  Nidzz you phasing those dialogues..OMG i cant control my laughter

Nidzz...I think you are perfect for the job. Don't ask me why but you are.ROFLROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

ROFL Shahi aur kuch chut gaya hai kya ..soch lo Bittu G ka shirt..Shammu ka repeated kurtha ..Roma ke hair LOL LOL

Damn ...Tum log Rishbala ko dekhte ho ya costumes pe research karte ho ROFL ROFL ROFL   hats off to u both ...hidden talent hai ...jauhre ke zarurat hai ...contact RK ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Nidzz...I think you are perfect for the job. Don't ask me why but you are.ROFLROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL ROFL Urvi...then...she will ask me to pose as assistant for her

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index