Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 3)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Itne achhe scene dekhne k baad toh thapad bhi badi baat nahi vaise bhi thapad Aag mein ghee ka kaam karega

sweet_neetu Goldie
sweet_neetu
sweet_neetu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I was expecting a slap
mb has began to be affected by rk
anger wasnt visble
i think pics will b published

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thappad toh padega...but photos pubish hone k baad...I m eagerly waiting for that moment and RK's expressions on thatLOL...uske baad Rishbala ahan hone se koi nahi rok sakta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mymagic13

@shahi nice analysis

@nids mb might not even think RK would do sumthing like that becoz he is also there!

could be possible Meenu ...woh karega apne nauntanke ...and will show that he himself is victim too LOL

I think RK will behave  innocent. He wouldn't admit it is his plan.

After all lot of people are taking pics of him there. So someone can follow him to the washroom and take their pics. So he will make others believe this is what happened.

ya he must have planned fully ...on serious note, I am feeling bad for MB too ...she is gonna suffer a lot in future due to all this disgrace episode ...as RK would not be affected by all this ...but MB would surely be

Ya Me too feel bad for MB. And Ayi alone would be enough. They are stressing a lot on this Mr & Mrs Mallick thing too. So I am confused will this might be the reason for the breakup or both.

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

@shahi nice analysis

@nids mb might not even think RK would do sumthing like that becoz he is also there!

could be possible Meenu ...woh karega apne nauntanke ...and will show that he himself is victim too LOL

I think RK will behave  innocent. He wouldn't admit it is his plan.

After all lot of people are taking pics of him there. So someone can follow him to the washroom and take their pics. So he will make others believe this is what happened.

ya he must have planned fully ...on serious note, I am feeling bad for MB too ...she is gonna suffer a lot in future due to all this disgrace episode ...as RK would not be affected by all this ...but MB would surely be

Ya Me too feel bad for MB. And Ayi alone would be enough. They are stressing a lot on this Mr & Mrs Mallick thing too. So I am confused will this might be the reason for the breakup or both.

See this truth is surely gonna come in future ...so just wait and watch ...i guess Hatzzie has gone offline a bit early today ...

-brokensoul-

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ROFL You are just waiting for that thappad na ROFL but I guess theres sometime for it. LOL RK is doing a clean job for now...so MB ki batti jalne mein der hai that its all his game.

Don't worry ayega... tera thappad jarur ayegaROFL

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

ROFL You are just waiting for that thappad na ROFL but I guess theres sometime for it. LOL RK is doing a clean job for now...so MB ki batti jalne mein der hai that its all his game.

He will come clean this time too.

Also he has managed to win over everyone in Madhu's family and chawl too. So Madhu will not be able to say anything against him. If she started don't know what Trishna and Roma do this time.

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

He will come clean this time too.

Also he has managed to win over everyone in Madhu's family and chawl too. So Madhu will not be able to say anything against him. If she started don't know what Trishna and Roma do this time.

Just not about impressing everyone...its simple for him to explain about the pics...superstar hai...everyone wants to click pics of him...and MB ki free fokat mein aa gayi toh what can he do. Bechara khud bhi victim hai aakhirROFL

-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index