Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 25)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by mymagic13

bv promo is out,,
waiting for mb now,,
i have ur bhoot in me nids!! cant believe i am watching the channel n al the shows for promo

Lage Raho meenu as soon as new promo is out let us know first..make one more post...wahan jaake apna kamal dikhayenge
LOL

I am so proud of u Meenu ...dont leave the field jab take promo na aaye ...see every single show LOL

Nidzz tera kaam abhi bechari angel kar rahi hai...LOL LOL early morning i did that part..kya hogaya hai MB ka bhoot

Best part is she would not be seeing what we both have seen today ...and dont ask me what we tolerated today LOL...ufff   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

TRP Mommy hai kahaan aaj? I am loving the show right now and if we get a slew of exciting new promos, the audience will come back.

hawww!! tu bhi LOLLOL..*pats shahi* Dont worry shahi,mai hun naLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

COLORS has always been poor in promotion once the show goes on air. When they have to launch a show, promos dikhaa dikhaa ke tumhaara jeena mushkil kar dete hain, but after that , they are laid back and slow. Only BV has proper regular exciting promos. SSK, Uttaran, Kairi , sometimes even Parichay has faced this callous treatment.

i agree,,,this channel is only 4 years old when compared to zee,, star n sony which r 15+..
m sure if they concentrate on promotion strategy  they can beat star,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Oh god. I'm tired after reading 23 pages.

I was trying to follow Poco advice and try to enjoy the show. But u guys never let me forget about TRP & wednesday.  So be ready for tomorrow.LOLLOLLOLLOL openly bitching about me.LOLLOL will get back to you all. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Watching Colours the whole morning. No promo still. BV.Utaran, Na bole all has new promos now. And Parichay promo is everywhere.

Is this the distraction thread for today. Last night forum was hyper active. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

COLORS has always been poor in promotion once the show goes on air. When they have to launch a show, promos dikhaa dikhaa ke tumhaara jeena mushkil kar dete hain, but after that , they are laid back and slow. Only BV has proper regular exciting promos. SSK, Uttaran, Kairi , sometimes even Parichay has faced this callous treatment.

Bv ka bhi Happy Birthday tha na..akhir dono behene hai saath main start hua tha...other shows no idea Jaagy..i dont watch any of them but bcoz of checking for this MB promo i see them ...never understood..i cracked up when in one show both mother and daughter are look alike LOL

Arre , that is because Tina Datta dhamkaoaed the PH and the channel that she will only play the mother if she gets to play the daughter as well  or else she is going. ROFL

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 24 July 2012 at 12:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

bv promo is out,,
waiting for mb now,,
i have ur bhoot in me nids!! cant believe i am watching the channel n al the shows for promo

Lage Raho meenu as soon as new promo is out let us know first..make one more post...wahan jaake apna kamal dikhayenge
LOL

I am so proud of u Meenu ...dont leave the field jab take promo na aaye ...see every single show LOL

Nidzz tera kaam abhi bechari angel kar rahi hai...LOL LOL early morning i did that part..kya hogaya hai MB ka bhoot

Best part is she would not be seeing what we both have seen today ...and dont ask me what we tolerated today LOL...ufff   

Do not remind me of that torture ...hey bhagwan aisa lag raha tha DD channel pe pigs ko kaise palna hai ka show chaltha tha ...i felt the same...
Torture to the core...LOL LOL

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Oh god. I'm tired after reading 23 pages.

I was trying to follow Poco advice and try to enjoy the show. But u guys never let me forget about TRP & wednesday.  So be ready for tomorrow.LOL openly bitching about me.LOLLOL will get back to you all. LOL

Watching Colours the whole morning. No promo still. BV.Utaran, Na bole all has new promos now. And Parichay promo is everywhere.

Is this the distraction thread for today. Last night forum was hyper active. 

am innocentEmbarrassed nids started it all

-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

TRP Mommy hai kahaan aaj? I am loving the show right now and if we get a slew of exciting new promos, the audience will come back.

hawww!! tu bhi LOLLOL..*pats shahi* Dont worry shahi,mai hun naLOL

Haan TRP box Complaint Box is here...you can start your complaints LOL LOL

-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index