Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 22)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

guys the promos r released by channel not the PH so  we might get the new promo today,,
i jus saw utttaran new promo now,,

PH bechaara ismein kya karega? If the channel has the footage, it can release a promo immediately. But something is wrong with COLORS this week. Yesterday , there was BV's old promo and baarish of SSK's old promo. Today , there is no promo of SSK and the new promos of Uttaran and Na bole tum came today after 9. Weird. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

guys the promos r released by channel not the PH so  we might get the new promo today,,

PH bechaara ismein kya karega? If the channel has the footage, it can release a promo immediately. But something is wrong with COLORS this week. Yesterday , there was BV's old promo and baarish of SSK's old promo. Today , there is no promo of SSK and the new promos of Uttaran and Na bole tum came today after 9. Weird. LOL

Still No promo...Colors apna Birthday Celebration main busy hai...its ok...party hard so hard ki saare shows ka TRP ek saath neeche girna chaiye LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilliManonidz

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Still No promo...Colors apna Birthday Celebration main busy hai...its ok...party hard so hard ki saare shows ka TRP ek saath neeche girna chaiye LOL LOL

Uff! Bechaare phir apni naukri bachaate phirenge aur agle hafte TRP sky rocket kar jaayegi. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

MB to RK : Hum to doobenge sanam, tujhe bhi saath le doobenge. Cool

Kahan!!!!  the famous Aag ke dariya main ...LOLLOL  aur kinare pe Ballu milega 

ROFL...saath main doobne ke liye bhi problem...wahan RK ke kisse ka saath dega MB ka ya phir apne sasur ka...
ROFL

Rishabh is gonna be in a big dharam sankat- kis ki side jaaye bechaara , tharkey sasur ke ya sherni Maddy ke. LOL

Inclination towards his sasur is more saath saath MadhBala ke naame se jail main jho thae...LOL

Edited by ISADORA - 24 July 2012 at 12:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilliManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Uff! Bechaare phir apni naukri bachaate phirenge aur agle hafte TRP sky rocket kar jaayegi. ROFL

Apna Address de dho..choclate courier kardoongi...LOL if TRP's are better this week..kum se kum TRP ki matha apna jaap chodegi..aur hum log baach jayenge..oh she is gonna kill me is she sees this open bitching LOL

Edited by ISADORA - 24 July 2012 at 12:05am

-Sexy--brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

stay on field Meenu LOL,...and keep me updated ...

ok nids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORATheBlackJaguar

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

MB to RK : Hum to doobenge sanam, tujhe bhi saath le doobenge. Cool

Kahan!!!!  the famous Aag ke dariya main ...LOLLOL  aur kinare pe Ballu milega 

ROFL...saath main doobne ke liye bhi problem...wahan RK ke kisse ka saath dega MB ka ya phir apne sasur ka...
ROFL

Rishabh is gonna be in a big dharam sankat- kis ki side jaaye bechaara , tharkey sasur ke ya sherni Maddy ke. LOL

Inclination towards his sasur is more saath saath MadhBala ke naame se jail main jho thae...LOL

Agree they have common connection na ...milke MB ko duba denge, aur Bittu ji ka Mujra dekhenge LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

stay on field Meenu LOL,...and keep me updated ...

ok nids

Meenu my sympathies you will have to watch all Tom Dick and Harry on TV now...hope god gives the strength to bear it LOL LOL

_sasi_-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index