Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 19)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 11630

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids


 
Yup RK unintentionally is gonna make her female RK in future ... MB would have a tough time cracking RK's heart but her inner strength/light is surely gonna keep her on track no matter what RK would do to break her ...
MB is strong and thats why it will be only her..who can reach and touch his heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 11630

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by mymagic13


rk is never loved truly,,it only the star status that people love in him so he is gonna be a confused soul n he is too inhuman now to realise the attraction too!!
mb has to do a lot of hardwork to break his walls n cry more than the rains in monsoon season to break his wall
Thats the price he is paying for being the star...and thats why he loves all teh materialistic things. People hardly care about the human inside RK so even he makes sure that no one gets to know that human and thsu no one could hurt his heart.

LOLBut MB made him feel human ...and he's feeling the pain and would make sure that MB do feel the same every more severely 
May be thats why he hates her...coz he makes him feel emotions that he has locked up inside.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 11630

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Pheww... finally after skipping some comments am on your level guys.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Pheww... finally after skipping some comments am on your level guys.LOL

I am proud of u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Rishabh ka heart to baad mein reach karegi , pehle Maddy uski ego ko to thikaane lagaa de. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by mymagic13


rk is never loved truly,,it only the star status that people love in him so he is gonna be a confused soul n he is too inhuman now to realise the attraction too!!
mb has to do a lot of hardwork to break his walls n cry more than the rains in monsoon season to break his wall
Thats the price he is paying for being the star...and thats why he loves all teh materialistic things. People hardly care about the human inside RK so even he makes sure that no one gets to know that human and thsu no one could hurt his heart.

LOLBut MB made him feel human ...and he's feeling the pain and would make sure that MB do feel the same every more severely 
May be thats why he hates her...coz he makes him feel emotions that he has locked up inside.LOL

MB is actually gonna bring out human inside him ...and RK fears that human side of him ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Joined: 27 January 2011
Posts: 20310

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Rishabh ka heart to baad mein reach karegi , pehle Maddy uski ego ko to thikaane lagaa de. ROFL


mb has ego of mountain size when it comes to RK,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Rishabh ka heart to baad mein reach karegi , pehle Maddy uski ego ko to thikaane lagaa de. ROFL

Ya ...woh bhe hai ...ufff   MB ne kiske ke sath panga le liya ...na use chodege na khud bachenge ...LOL ladenge-marenge sath sath ...ROFLROFLROFL


Edited by Manonids - 23 July 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index