Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 132)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

This concept should have brought money it opened up in a very good way..if the channel wants to wind up Mukku's track well and good...but i feel it will lead till marriage and there is one more drama will be revealed...My state of amazement is just that only MB and shows with lesser TRP are not promoted this week...is it my hallucination or is it a fact 
[/QUOTE]

Even I feel that they will dragging this track  til marriage, thereby breaking MB to pieces emotionally  ...but lesser of diabetic moments can make things a lot better for the show ...
[/QUOTE]
If that is the plan there is nothing wrong with this track. But why start a romantic track of MB/Mukund.  MB will be heart broken if this engagement breaks cos it will affect her family, her mom,Mallik and others. Any girl would. Doesn't have to in love for that. So I don't see any reason to show romantic dates and scenes of MB/Mukund, unless makers think MB/Mukund love track is attracting viewers.

Mostly in Indian TV engagement and weddings get high TRP's. In this show it is not working maybe because people are expecting film industry related story and scenes. No actor was shown on the set shooting for a film. Not even RK now. Everyone is involved in family matters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAPurpleHorizonMaria-caprianji-miramysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

This concept should have brought money it opened up in a very good way..if the channel wants to wind up Mukku's track well and good...but i feel it will lead till marriage and there is one more drama will be revealed...My state of amazement is just that only MB and shows with lesser TRP are not promoted this week...is it my hallucination or is it a fact 

Even I feel that they will dragging this track  til marriage, thereby breaking MB to pieces emotionally  ...but lesser of diabetic moments can make things a lot better for the show ...
[/QUOTE]
If that is the plan there is nothing wrong with this track. But why start a romantic track of MB/Mukund.  MB will be heart broken if this engagement breaks cos it will affect her family, her mom,Mallik and others. Any girl would. Doesn't have to in love for that. So I don't see any reason to show romantic dates and scenes of MB/Mukund, unless makers think MB/Mukund love track is attracting viewers.

Mostly in Indian TV engagement and weddings get high TRP's. In this show it is not working maybe because people are expecting film industry related story and scenes. No actor was shown on the set shooting for a film. Not even RK now. Everyone is involved in family matters.
[/QUOTE]

@ Red ...this is required to kick the hatred track bw RK and MB ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Maria-capriISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

MB will be hurt Shahi she will not be broken apart...she is not in love with mukku...her heart beats only for that Lucifier and she is recompensing it with emotions she has never experienced..
To Break her the reason must be much stronger..so no i don't think she will be broken she is a strong girl...

Yeah looks like RK has no shootings at all he is stalking MB all the 24*7 LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Guys the show with TRP's  less than 2 are not being promoted ...but why..??? these are the ones that need promotion others are established show with loyal viewers and MB is a baby ..they need to concentrate on this...Confused

well said hatzz...  .. now it's high time they should know this

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

Guys the show with TRP's  less than 2 are not being promoted ...but why..??? these are the ones that need promotion others are established show with loyal viewers and MB is a baby ..they need to concentrate on this...Confused

They are getting hints from past few weeks they choose to ignore...now i am worried if it goes beyond damage control the...
there was  a show on Life ok it wound up with in 3 months of its start date Confused

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Nidzzz you  are a dazzler  Party

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

Anjie high time kafe pehle a chuka hai LOL...TRP fell gradually ...its failure on the part of makers that they could not at least stabilize it ...

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Nidzzz you  are a dazzler  Party

LOLLOL  thanks for telling me ...main toh dekhte bhe nahe ...meri promotion ho gaye ...Embarrassed

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index