Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 131)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Shahisthi

HD is 1.9

Shahi, nobody is praising Mukku and Maddy except some twisted brains. TRP chart dikh rahaa hai na sabko and Mukku is in a SUPPORTING role. Montage mein wo nahiin khadaa Maddy ko lekar.

So this time slot is working for HD.

Any slot will. Its just half an hour ahead from its original slot and its an established successful show. Kya farak padega ab use?

are the rating for HD and the other channel is different?   i am also watching  on HD.   it doesn't contribute to trp's... if so   then shahi will kill meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

HD is 1.9

Shahi, nobody is praising Mukku and Maddy except some twisted brains. TRP chart dikh rahaa hai na sabko and Mukku is in a SUPPORTING role. Montage mein wo nahiin khadaa Maddy ko lekar.

Poco what I feel is that makers won't be altering their script for whatever reason ...they will follow what they have planned..

That is not how it works. The PH can open its mouth only as long as its delivering ratings. If not, the channel rises like a raging lion and starts dictating terms and the PH has to follow the orders. Remember what happened to SSK? The same dictatorship can happen to MB because what we care about is MONEY and the show is supposed to bring in money and that will come with sponsors and ratings.

This concept should have brought money it opened up in a very good way..if the channel wants to wind up Mukku's track well and good...but i feel it will lead till marriage and there is one more drama will be revealed...My state of amazement is just that only MB and shows with lesser TRP are not promoted this week...is it my hallucination or is it a fact 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by Shahisthi

HD is 1.9

So this time slot is working for HD.

Any slot will. Its just half an hour ahead from its original slot and its an established successful show. Kya farak padega ab use?
HD fans always think it is getting low TRP cos it is in competition with BV & mostly with IPK. Also they started last week with a strong track. SO might be the reason.

ISADORAmysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

HD is 1.9

Poco what I feel is that makers won't be altering their script for whatever reason ...they will follow what they have planned..

That is not how it works. The PH can open its mouth only as long as its delivering ratings. If not, the channel rises like a raging lion and starts dictating terms and the PH has to follow the orders. Remember what happened to SSK? The same dictatorship can happen to MB because what we care about is MONEY and the show is supposed to bring in money and that will come with sponsors and ratings.

Ya agree ...but looking at their stance so far ...they have not learned anything ...Perhaps that's why the channel is delaying airing the promos ...

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

HD is 1.9

Hope so..script has lot of potential..i dont want them to change the script either..

Agree they should not divert and make it into saas bahu drama

_sasi_-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

HD is 1.9

This concept should have brought money it opened up in a very good way..if the channel wants to wind up Mukku's track well and good...but i feel it will lead till marriage and there is one more drama will be revealed...My state of amazement is just that only MB and shows with lesser TRP are not promoted this week...is it my hallucination or is it a fact 
You are right Hatz. Atleast this week they are doing that.

Below 2 TRP are for CHal, KAiri and MB. THey have not given a promo for any of these shows and has given new pormos for all other shows. I don't know what their plan is. But this is how it is this week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmysteriousmillianji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

HD is 1.9

Even I feel that they will dragging this track  til marriage, thereby breaking MB to pieces emotionally  ...but lesser of diabetic moments can make things a lot better for the show ...

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Guys the show with TRP's  less than 2 are not being promoted ...but why..??? these are the ones that need promotion others are established show with loyal viewers and MB is a baby ..they need to concentrate on this...Confused

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index