Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 13)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Uff you guys are too fast.D'oh
Rofl...that watching tele-shopping and religious shows just for the promo remind me of PKYEK days...I used to watch all star one adds just for tht one promoROFL but thank god waha yeh sab nahi dikhate theROFL I was saved the torture.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-Sexy-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Girls...did anyone one of you notice...just after the famous pose and intense eye lock...what RK said was so unlike him...SORRY. He did say sorry a few times but it was always in mockery. But yest it was more of Rishabh saying that sorry even when it wasn't required...RK hota toh bolta thank you boloLOL But he said Sorry and listen to his tone...its like a genuine one...and then he walks away...as if he got affected and felt something that took him offgaurd.

i noticed it but i dint notice him going away,,
yeh banda bahut sorry n thank u boltha hai!!

Meenu that scene was worth watching ...his face had different expressions ...he said sorry... ...somehow, I believe that he felt something for MB ...but he will never accept it ...and that's why he simply walked away ...

Edited by Manonids - 23 July 2012 at 10:59pm

-Sexy-PurpleHorizonISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Uff you guys are too fast.D'oh
Rofl...that watching tele-shopping and religious shows just for the promo remind me of PKYEK days...I used to watch all star one adds just for tht one promoROFL but thank god waha yeh sab nahi dikhate theROFL I was saved the torture.

I used to do the same for DMG, and then GEET ...and now for MB 

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Girls...did anyone one of you notice...just after the famous pose and intense eye lock...what RK said was so unlike him...SORRY. He did say sorry a few times but it was always in mockery. But yest it was more of Rishabh saying that sorry even when it wasn't required...RK hota toh bolta thank you boloLOL But he said Sorry and listen to his tone...its like a genuine one...and then he walks away...as if he got affected and felt something that took him offgaurd.

I was about to make comment on that ...i saw it in repeat ...RK was shocked and embarrassed after that epic pose ...and he quickly moved away from MB ,...his reaction at that time were way too human ...quite unnatural of RK 
Yep...and I watched that scene 2-3 times to actually believe that yeh wahi Rishabh hai jo abhi openly flirt kar raha tha.LOL But it was Day Dreaming But khotta itni jaldi yeh baat realize thodi na karega...he has build up way too many walls around him.Ouch

-Sexy-ISADORAManonidz

shethrashi Groupbie
shethrashi
shethrashi

waiiting wht will happn?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Meenu that scene was worth watching ...his face had different expressions ...he said and sorry ...somehow, I believe that he's felt something for MB ...but he will never accept it ...and that's why he simply walked away ...

nids am desperate to see the scenes of rishbala,,
with in few days the chemistry has been sizzling n m sure it ll get more intense as the shows moves forward,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Meenu ...watch it again..it was a genuine one...no nautankiLOL..u'll know from his voice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I was about to make comment on that ...i saw it in repeat ...RK was shocked and embarrassed after that epic pose ...and he quickly moved away from MB ,...his reaction at that time were way too human ...quite unnatural of RK 
Yep...and I watched that scene 2-3 times to actually believe that yeh wahi Rishabh hai jo abhi openly flirt kar raha tha.LOL But it was Day Dreaming But khotta itni jaldi yeh baat realize thodi na karega...he has build up way too many walls around him.Ouch

Yes he is too hard to crack ...MB would be having tough time reaching his heart and evoking the human inside him ...and by that time, MB would be a broken soul Ouch...

Edited by Manonids - 23 July 2012 at 11:01pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index