Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 120)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Guys Did you check that TRP thread colors ke saare shows down hua hai...

where ??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Urvi he is doing his job..but what about the promotion..you cannot let your creation go waste without people knowing about it..abh maine ek forum main dekha MB ka bhi band bhaja hai waha pe...people are telling damage control isske kia hai leads ko ek frame main leke ane ka...but did they promote this that RishBala encounters i do not remember any promo with RishBala...
Arre I agree they need to promote it...but I am just asking if RG is responsible kya jo uski baja rahe ho.LOL...Tu uska gussa mujh masoom se bachi par mat nikalOuchROFL

LOL LOL arre nahi main bol rahi hoon...usska duty hai..he should not ignore karke

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Guys Did you check that TRP thread colors ke saare shows down hua hai...

where ??? 

humara forum main Nidzz

-brokensoul-Manonidz

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

@ Hatzzie ...mukund-MB track needs to be developed as this broken relation would be foundation of Rishbala's relation...its just that we are not fond of the actor who is playing Mukund that we are agitated seeing him with Mb 

Nidzz i will elaborate what i read a bit...he told manish has huge fan following and people love to watch him and Madhu's chemistryAngry i was like what a fabricated lie...eww...
Un logo se milao jinhe chemistry dikhiConfusedLOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Colors
Kairi 1.3 (1.4)
Sasural Simar Ka 3.1 (2.9)
Balika 3.8 (4.3)
Madhubala 1.6 (1.8)
Chhal 1.4 (1.6)
Parichay 2.1 (2.3)
Uttaran 2.8 (3.2)
Na Bole Tum Na MKK 1.8 (2.0)
Zindagi Ki Haqeeqat Se Aamna Saamna 1.8 (1.8)

Credit to Amu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

@ Hatzzie ...mukund-MB track needs to be developed as this broken relation would be foundation of Rishbala's relation...its just that we are not fond of the actor who is playing Mukund that we are agitated seeing him with Mb 

Nidzz i will elaborate what i read a bit...he told manish has huge fan following and people love to watch him and Madhu's chemistryAngry i was like what a fabricated lie...eww...
u can't really blame him  coz there are some fanatics outside IF who are praising that mukku and his track..They r praising not coz they really liked track  but they dont want their fav stars to let down...These fanatics are misleading evryone..be it RG,colors etcConfused

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Un logo se milao jinhe chemistry dikhiConfusedLOL
LOLLOLLOL...yeh kis duniya main je rahe hain ??? OMG ...dead laughing ...Manish ne khus de hoge bolne ke liye 

Edited by Manonids - 24 July 2012 at 11:53pm

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

u can't really blame him  coz there are some fanatics outside IF who are praising that mukku and his track..They r praising not coz they really liked track  but they dont want their fav stars to let down...These fanatics are misleading evryone..be it RG,colors etcConfused

LOL LOL For me its really hard to digest that he has a fan following let the chemistry aside

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index