Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 117)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Is RG responsible for the Promos that come on air?Confused

I dont think so Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizonISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Urvi..Even i missed Dark Knight Rises..my freinds were telling naam ki tarah poora movie dark hai LOL

Nidzzz...i don't think we will get promo this week and this is too much...what the hell channel aisa behave kar raha hai jaise naya promo PH ne shoot karke nahi diya...waise scenes tho daal the hai and MB has banked up ...

Shahi...let him know the situation is he dumb or wat ...i did not expect this from Ravidra Gautam...he should know his priorities

i did not expect this from Ravidra Gautam...he should know his priorities ??? yeh kya hai ??? 

@ Hatzzie ...even i am thinking the same ...wonder itna major twist a gya show main ...and zero promotion Confused

Yes Nidzz he seems to be a sensible guy..he knows show will work if TRP's are high...its falling below the belt...and you are still showing Muku crap...

-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I dont think so Confused

He is not responsible for the promo's but he needs to look into the matter..he can do it...at the end of the day..its dir who will be bashed...they need to intervene with the channel when channel does the same when TRP's go down...it happens..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Urvi..Even i missed Dark Knight Rises..my freinds were telling naam ki tarah poora movie dark hai LOL

Nidzzz...i don't think we will get promo this week and this is too much...what the hell channel aisa behave kar raha hai jaise naya promo PH ne shoot karke nahi diya...waise scenes tho daal the hai and MB has banked up ...

Shahi...let him know the situation is he dumb or wat ...i did not expect this from Ravidra Gautam...he should know his priorities

i did not expect this from Ravidra Gautam...he should know his priorities ??? yeh kya hai ??? 

@ Hatzzie ...even i am thinking the same ...wonder itna major twist a gya show main ...and zero promotion Confused

Yes Nidzz he seems to be a sensible guy..he knows show will work if TRP's are high...its falling below the belt...and you are still showing Muku crap...

Hatzzie ...I am asking u ...that is he behind the mess ? as u said that he needs to set his priorities ...Confused...

-brokensoul-ISADORA

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Arrey what will RG or PH do if channel didn't asked for a promo??channel needs to tell them to shoot a promo and only after that PH will proceed..
colors is obessed with JDJ this time.They forgot that their new show needs some promotion.huh.once viewers drift away from the show,it is very hard to get them back..Unhappy

Edited by sasi10 - 24 July 2012 at 11:34pm

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Haan waise we thought last week this damn mukund fiasco will pull down...the engagement did not go down well with people

I am catching that movie this weekend

Last week's epis were great...I guess ppl will come back now taht we are getting more of the RK-MB hate story.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

I dont think so Confused
Fir uski kyu baja rahe hoLOL

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Arrey what will RG or PH do if channel didn't asked for a promo??channel needs to tell them to shoot a promo and only after that PH will proceed..
colors is obessed with JDJ this time.They forgot that their new show needs some promotion.huh.once viewers drift away from the show,it is very hard to get them back..Unhappy

Sasi ...agree yar ...mujhe to lagta hai Colors ko apna naam change kar lena chaiye ...JDJ: EK Ishq EK junoon LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index