Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a - Page 106

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

Tu sudahar ja ...us prani ka naam mere post pe mat liya kar ...😡..i got the warning because of him only 

🤣 prani...its been long time hearing it again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

🤣 prani...its been long time hearing it again

Teri kaunse yaadein taaza ho gaye 😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Red ...this is required to kick the hatred track bw RK and MB ...

For this do we have to see MB/Mukund love track at this time when TRP is falling. They could show it as flashbacks after engagement broke. Then it won't be that difficult to tolerate. They ahve made enough delays with VD entry, when it happens no change in the rating. Also they are making enough delays with main lead to be seen on one frame, which is not doing anything for TRP now.

Nidz - Congratz.

Hatz- Youa re tlaking about a Life OK show going off air. Even COlours Show Chal after only three months so far. Now under scanner. So???
ISADORA thumbnail

Don't ask...🤣
Manonidz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

I skipped many pages so don't know tum logo ka discussion kaha ja raha ahi😆

@Red - Shahi, that is what exactly RK's plan is. If MB isn't shown heart-broken by what all RK is doing then how will she hate him and get back to him??

About the rest part...well right now they are focussing on the story about RK-MB...so they aren't showing about Film industry much. Once this things is a bit settled they will start showing more about the industry. They have to weave the love story too in the industry track na.

@ Red ...dont ask me to give u precap ...😆

Purple ...I believe Mb would be heart broken more for her family and loved ones as i dont think that she will ever be able to feel love with Mukund ...its just the trust she would have on her close friend that would be broken along with her dream life and the subsequent humiliation she and her family would have to bear that would break her ...in any case, she will rise from ashes after this fiasco ....
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tu sudahar ja ...us prani ka naam mere post pe mat liya kar ...😡..i got the warning because of him only 

ok ok nidzz... happy to know that you are in OUR group👏
ISADORA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

@ Red ...this is required to kick the hatred track bw RK and MB ...

For this do we have to see MB/Mukund love track at this time when TRP is falling. They could show it as flashbacks after engagement broke. Then it won't be that difficult to tolerate. They ahve made enough delays with VD entry, when it happens no change in the rating. Also they are making enough delays with main lead to be seen on one frame, which is not doing anything for TRP now.

Nidz - Congratz.

Hatz- Youa re tlaking about a Life OK show going off air. Even COlours Show Chal after only three months so far. Now under scanner. So???

That is what i am worried..shahi MB is new concept..and TRP's at least not stabilizing is creating havoc...i do not want it to come under scanner aaj MB team ka band bhajega
Manonidz thumbnail

🤣 prani...its been long time hearing it again

Don't ask...🤣

tu toh kamle ho gaye hai Hatzzie ...Hosh main aa ja ...paane dalun tere upar main 😡
ISADORA thumbnail

🤣 prani...its been long time hearing it again

Don't ask...🤣

tu toh kamle ho gaye hai Hatzzie ...Hosh main aa ja ...paane dalun tere upar main 😡

aur kya karoon TRP low ..MB team band bhaja barat today...atleast may be we will get to see some promos...😆

PurpleHorizon thumbnail

@ Red ...dont ask me to give u precap ...😆

Purple ...I believe Mb would be heart broken more for her family and loved ones as i dont think that she will ever be able to feel love with Mukund ...its just the trust she would have on her close friend that would be broken along with her dream life and the subsequent humiliation she and her family would have to bear that would break her ...in any case, she will rise from ashes after this fiasco ....

@Red - Exactly...and for that all this drama is being shown.

@Shahi - U worry too much yaar. Relax...we just watch the show...and ppl who are directly affected by TRPs will definetly take actions..more than us they want the succes of the show.