Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 105)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Whole episode dedicated to Mukund and his family.  So it's good we didn't get a promo for tonight.AngryAngry

This Mukund is getting untolerable. Is it necessary to give so much screen space to Ayi.  Really for me most of the scenes are a waste.AngryAngry

Only RK's scenes were worth watching. I just hope the day will come for me to watch DD's scenes without having to watch Mukund with her. But now no hope of that.  

Paddy apologizing for their mistakes. Really this too much''What about Ayi's tamasha?

Shamshu & Paddy scene was OK. But these two really are nave. Don't they see what kind of woman Ayi is?  Do they really think Ayi will understand.

The rest of the week will go like this I guess. Madhu/Mukund hanging out together, romantic scenes. Grrr'.at least in between we will get some RK scenes. But all DD scenes are spoiled by Mukund.AngryAngry

Now they have given a hug. Don't know what else we have to see.

Today CVs have left me speechless yar ...fine with Muku-MB track ,...but why to show their intimacy at all ??? damn ...it seems that Mrs Mallick fiasco will break MB-Muku relation which would be badly dented by RK disgrace plan now 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Shahi..if you noticed the precap...tomorrow by the show end MB will be aware of the situation...so we need to bear them together for some more time...come on  RK pace it up man...we are fed up with this creep

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Ouch
Originally posted by Manonids

Sick of this Mukund- MB love track ...MB hugged him though she was scared ...still ...kher ..episode was more of a filler ...Rest RK set to destroy Mb ...how can that journo change her stance that MB is finished ???? I am sure MB is gonna fight back 

RishBala meant to be together ...so for them episode was ok...the most hatred part for me was that hug scene...she was flustered..not in herself...her inself thoughts were about him. about the animating force and this creep came in between...she should have slapped him damn mess and miss...huh..

RK and Bittu G's dance was grandy..LOL
Jurno in RK's field doing her job..MB's cast aspersions is on...ddefamity is the coreOuch

Hatzzie i agree that hug was  more of a solace for MB as she was baffled by RK ...but that journo was so confident of MB's strength last time ...then how come now she's saying this ?? may be RK has ruined someone else too like this 

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hatz - Don't you think Ayi is eating all the screen space since she entered the show. There is nothing new to her acting. Same thing as Pavitra Rishta.

I just hope soon this family matters are solved in the show and start the promised Film industry show.
Angry
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Shahi..if you noticed the precap...tomorrow by the show end MB will be aware of the situation...so we need to bear them together for some more time...come on  RK pace it up man...we are fed up with this creep

Muku needs to come out of the dream land ..which I am sure this disgrace fiasco would do so 

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i changed the channel n watched last part only!!
that guy is disgusting!!

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Muku needs to come out of the dream land ..which I am sure this disgrace fiasco would do so 

You guys might not like what I think.

But I really have this feeling they are going to stretch this till the wedding track. Maybe Madhu will be ditched at the wedding mandap.

If this engagement fiasco got good rating they might have a wedding fiasco. That is what I'm afraid. of.

ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i changed the channel n watched last part only!!
that guy is disgusting!!

maine to mute he kar diya tha ...Puke Puke ...sara mood off kar diya aaj ke episode ne ...but I am sure this MB disgrace saga would gradually end the lovey dovey track of Muku-MB now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index