Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a (Page 104)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Is there any Official page for MB?can i have the link pls?

there is no page as such  Sasi ...@ guys I am logging off now ...c u all in some time bye   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --faroo--

@meenu congratz in advance for ur marriage :)
ok guys bye bye lol

thank u faroo
n c ya

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
chalo guys me logging off for now

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Congratz all for more than 100 pages.ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Guys, Just saw the SBS segment ...donno but i am having a feeling that this mess created by RK would have unexpected results on MB and her life ...though it will create rift bw Muku and MB, it will also affect Shamu's health ...Confused...and in future, when RK would actually fall in love with MB, how he's gonna justify at that time that it;s not fake ...Sigh ...I guess I am thinking far too much ...kher ...Feeling bad for MB and that tharkey RK is having fun ...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Sick of this Mukund- MB love track ...MB hugged him though she was scared ...still Ouch...kher ..episode was more of a filler ...Rest RK set to destroy Mb ...how can that journo change her stance that MB is finished ???? I am sure MB is gonna fight back 

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Whole episode dedicated to Mukund and his family.  So it's good we didn't get a promo for tonight.AngryAngry

This Mukund is getting untolerable. Is it necessary to give so much screen space to Ayi.  Really for me most of the scenes are a waste.AngryAngry

Only RK's scenes were worth watching. I just hope the day will come for me to watch DD's scenes without having to watch Mukund with her. But now no hope of that.  

Paddy apologizing for their mistakes. Really this too much……What about Ayi's tamasha?

Shamshu & Paddy scene was OK. But these two really are nave. Don't they see what kind of woman Ayi is?  Do they really think Ayi will understand.

The rest of the week will go like this I guess. Madhu/Mukund hanging out together, romantic scenes. Grrr….at least in between we will get some RK scenes. But all DD scenes are spoiled by Mukund.AngryAngry

Now they have given a hug. Don't know what else we have to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by Manonids

Sick of this Mukund- MB love track ...MB hugged him though she was scared ...still ...kher ..episode was more of a filler ...Rest RK set to destroy Mb ...how can that journo change her stance that MB is finished ???? I am sure MB is gonna fight back 

RishBala meant to be together ...so for them episode was ok...the most hatred part for me was that hug scene...she was flustered..not in herself...her inself thoughts were about him. about the animating force and this creep came in between...she should have slapped him damn mess and miss...huh..

RK and Bittu G's dance was grandy..LOL
Jurno in RK's field doing her job..MB's cast aspersions is on...ddefamity is the coreOuch

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index