Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This concept should have brought money it opened up in a very good way..if the channel wants to wind up Mukku's track well and good...but i feel it will lead till marriage and there is one more drama will be revealed...My state of amazement is just that only MB and shows with lesser TRP are not promoted this week...is it my hallucination or is it a fact 

Even I feel that they will dragging this track  til marriage, thereby breaking MB to pieces emotionally  ...but lesser of diabetic moments can make things a lot better for the show ...
If that is the plan there is nothing wrong with this track. But why start a romantic track of MB/Mukund.  MB will be heart broken if this engagement breaks cos it will affect her family, her mom,Mallik and others. Any girl would. Doesn't have to in love for that. So I don't see any reason to show romantic dates and scenes of MB/Mukund, unless makers think MB/Mukund love track is attracting viewers.

Mostly in Indian TV engagement and weddings get high TRP's. In this show it is not working maybe because people are expecting film industry related story and scenes. No actor was shown on the set shooting for a film. Not even RK now. Everyone is involved in family matters.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

This concept should have brought money it opened up in a very good way..if the channel wants to wind up Mukku's track well and good...but i feel it will lead till marriage and there is one more drama will be revealed...My state of amazement is just that only MB and shows with lesser TRP are not promoted this week...is it my hallucination or is it a fact 

Even I feel that they will dragging this track  til marriage, thereby breaking MB to pieces emotionally  ...but lesser of diabetic moments can make things a lot better for the show ...
[/QUOTE]
If that is the plan there is nothing wrong with this track. But why start a romantic track of MB/Mukund.  MB will be heart broken if this engagement breaks cos it will affect her family, her mom,Mallik and others. Any girl would. Doesn't have to in love for that. So I don't see any reason to show romantic dates and scenes of MB/Mukund, unless makers think MB/Mukund love track is attracting viewers.

Mostly in Indian TV engagement and weddings get high TRP's. In this show it is not working maybe because people are expecting film industry related story and scenes. No actor was shown on the set shooting for a film. Not even RK now. Everyone is involved in family matters.
[/QUOTE]

@ Red ...this is required to kick the hatred track bw RK and MB ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

MB will be hurt Shahi she will not be broken apart...she is not in love with mukku...her heart beats only for that Lucifier and she is recompensing it with emotions she has never experienced..
To Break her the reason must be much stronger..so no i don't think she will be broken she is a strong girl...

Yeah looks like RK has no shootings at all he is stalking MB all the 24*7 😆

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Guys the show with TRP's  less than 2 are not being promoted ...but why..??? these are the ones that need promotion others are established show with loyal viewers and MB is a baby ..they need to concentrate on this...😕

well said hatzz...  .. now it's high time they should know this
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali64

They are getting hints from past few weeks they choose to ignore...now i am worried if it goes beyond damage control the...
there was  a show on Life ok it wound up with in 3 months of its start date 😕

ISADORA thumbnail
Nidzzz you  are a dazzler  🥳
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali64

Anjie high time kafe pehle a chuka hai 😆...TRP fell gradually ...its failure on the part of makers that they could not at least stabilize it ...
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzzz you  are a dazzler  🥳

😆😆  thanks for telling me ...main toh dekhte bhe nahe ...meri promotion ho gaye ...😳
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey... nidzz... congrats  .. you are promoted to  IF dazzler👏

thanks for this distraction thread😆
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

😆😆  thanks for telling me ...main toh dekhte bhe nahe ...meri promotion ho gaye ...😳

Yes thu mujse senior hai na...😆😆