wow, we have completed  128 pages...👏

promo aaya  kya?

what are the trps?
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

HD is 1.9

Shahi, nobody is praising Mukku and Maddy except some twisted brains. TRP chart dikh rahaa hai na sabko and Mukku is in a SUPPORTING role. Montage mein wo nahiin khadaa Maddy ko lekar.

So this time slot is working for HD.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
You guys are seriously talking against common sense now. Why will ppl think that Manish is the lead? All promos, promotions, the build up and impact in the show has told you that DVD are the lead couple. Hadd hai. Audience itni pagal dikhti hai tum sabko?

Ppl just find Mukku a put off.

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

HD is 1.9

Shahi, nobody is praising Mukku and Maddy except some twisted brains. TRP chart dikh rahaa hai na sabko and Mukku is in a SUPPORTING role. Montage mein wo nahiin khadaa Maddy ko lekar.

Ok now don't hit me...HD 😕

Poco people are upset that we are name calling him...😆 my first reaction when meenu told was 😲 serious he has fans 🤣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

So this time slot is working for HD.

Any slot will. Its just half an hour ahead from its original slot and its an established successful show. Kya farak padega ab use?
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

HD is 1.9

Thanks Poco...So,even HD is more than MB😔
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

HD is 1.9

Poco what I feel is that makers won't be altering their script for whatever reason ...they will follow what they have planned..
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You know what I feel some people saying MB/Mukund have great chemistry and praising for the following reasons.

There was always DD & her ex-coactor competition of chemistry with fans. SOME GC fans say he can make chemistry with anyone. SOME DD fans say DD can make chemistry with anyone.
So people want to say even with Manish DD chemistry is happening for this reason. Imagine if DD chemistry is good with Manish, then obviously she can make chemistry with anyone na.

And there are some who don't like VD, these people are also praising DD/Manish chemistry.

There are also some people who are jealous and insecure, about what if DVD's chemistry happenes as the most happpening one after their track starts. Then their favourite jodi's might go down and DVD might rule as a Jodi. - These people also liking DD/Manish chemistry and praising that.

Above is my analysis. My opinion. My views.

shahi,  pahale story to shuru hone de... chemistry baad mai dekha jayega
Edited by anjali64 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is very much possible some people are thinking he is the lead. See when the actors name comes on the show, Manish name comes before VD. So I'm sure some people will get confused for that too. And when the so called main male lead has no spark and no charm, people will switch channel to another show.

Lead shahi No re people are not stupid...every one know is DVD all the way...Mukku is an angle to build RishBala...yup Agreed this angle is not going down well with viewers ..lookers-on definitely know he does not click well with DD...so chill
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzz his reaction was genuine his savior instincts kicked in...the resident evil should have let her crash but at that moment nope ..its his protector genes that gave away...If he thinks about it  again he may find it weird and i don't think he will recall this moment may be MB will have hovering thoughts about this 

ya RK ke ghante nahe bajege itne jalde ...but MB ko sapne aate rahenge 😆